Chapter 8 - Mixed Feelings

"Gwen? Gwen? Earth to Gwen?"

"Huh, what? Oh, I'm sorry. What was your question Mr Banks?"

He shook his head and asked someone else. I couldn't care less. I had a serious issue to be thinking about, something far more serious than astronomy; Seth.

When Sir asked us copy to something down, I got put my notebook and created a table;

Pros and Cons to Going out with Seth

Pros

. He kissed me

. He is HOT!

. He sounded genuine when he asked me out

Cons

. He is a creep

. He is still going out with Bridgette

. He touched Ashlee and I and asked Remi for a nude photo

SHIT!!! The pros and the cons were even! What should I do? I looked up realising that the whole class was looking at me. I said SHIT aloud! The class, especially Bridge, were stifling their laughter.

"Is there something you want to share Gwen?"

"Yes...um no...ahhh...sorry sir."

The class was all in laughter. Mr Banks came up to my desk and grabbed my pros and cons list. "Shall I read this to the class? I certainly don't think it is what you were asked to do. Especially having a title like, Pros and Cons to Dating Seth."

The whole class erupted in crazy laughter. The whole class except Bridgette. I turned around realising what she must think of me, considering I was warning her off him just this morning. I turned around and she glared at me. Her eyes were like slits, her nostrils flaring and her eyebrows furrowed. I had never seen her so furious in my entire life! I swear steam was about to erupt from her ears!

"Shall I read the rest of it?" Mr Banks asked smugly.

I shook my head in shame and had to fight back tears. What had I done? How could I diss my best friend like that? I am truly a horrible person.

Mr Banks continued blabbering about something no-one was listening to. My phone buzzed and I sneaked a look.

B: DON'T U EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!!!! U ONLY WANTED TO WARN ME AGAINST SETH SO YOU COULD HAVE HIM! I HATE U! I HATE U GWEN! U JEALOUS BITCH!!!!

She had never spoken to me like that before. I deserved it. I decided what I would do. I would go on this date with Seth...