Chapter 7 - Gwen

At least I had Ashlee on my side now. At least she believed that Seth was a creep. We met up at our spot under the tree.

"We have to warn Remi and especially Ashlee about Seth," Ashlee says, but I'm a step ahead. I got my phone out and texted them both a message;

Hey guys, can u pls meet Ashlee and I at our old spot under the tree first break today. It is REALLY important. I promise we wont lecture u.

Ashlee looked at me questioningly, but I knew they would come. We were still BFFs, weren't we?

***

"What do youse want? I have 2 minutes. You better hurry." Bridge placed her hands on her hips to state her seriousness.

"We want to talk about Seth." Ashlee refuses to look up. She is embarrassed about yesterday.

"Before you walk away, this is serious. He sexually harassed both me and Ashlee. He touched my ass and her breast."

"I thought you said this wasn't a lecture," says Remi.

"If it was so serious," Bridge says mockingly, "why didn't you tell the principal?"

"We are going to today. But we need to know if he has done anything to you. We are on your side. You know that. We are BFFs." I say this with a little doubt. I look up at Bridge and I sense a little sadness in her eyes. I know there is something wrong. That asshole has done something to her. I just know it!

"Whatever," she says after a while, "youse are both jealous of my relationship with Seth."

"What do you mean your relationship with Seth. He broke up with you, didn't he?" Poor Remi is confused.

"What are you talking about?" Bridge says rolling her eyes. "Who would break up with this?" She says this as she runs her hands down her body. Bridge never boasted about her body, nor did she ever make someone cry. Remi was crying. As Bridge walked off, Remi slumped down next to Ashlee and I. She was crying her eyes out.

"You were right Gwen," she says, "you were right all along. I should have listened to you. I'm sorry. And Seth did do something to me." She says this last part questioningly, as if she wasn't sure we'd believe her.

"What did he do?" I say with both sympathy and fury.

Remi was crying, like Ashlee was yesterday.

"He...he...he asked me for a...a...nude photo." She breaks down into tears as she said this. Who'd blame her. What an asshole!!!!

The bell rang and we decided to tell the principal at the end of the day. We had to go our separate ways for third period. On my way there, a hand tapped me on the shoulder. As soon as I turned, I regretted it. It was Seth. One second I was walking to class, the next my lips were pressing against his. At first anger boiled up in my spine, but then I started to enjoy it. Seth was an excellent kisser. He pulled away, which I knew I should have been happy about, but I wasn't. I wanted him to keep kissing me.

"Meet me at the end of the day at the café down the road." He said this as though he wanted to keep kissing me too. I'd never felt this feeling before. I knew I shouldn't go to the café in the afternoon, but I couldn't help it. Seth was so...was so...handsome.