11. Maybe

Life flashing before his eyes. Fear circulating through his veins.

This can't be how I go..

The walker climbs on top of Louis back. Burying it's nails into his shirt, extremely close to his skin.

Louis frozen still.. he's too shocked to move.

The walker is inches away from ripping Louis face to shreds with its teeth.

Maybe it's bette-

He's stopped once he hears a loud gunshot and the walker throwing it's head down.

He pushes the walkers body off of him and turns around, boosting himself up he's on his knees. He lifts his head up and is met with emerald green eyes, misty with tears.

He's standing there, gun still pointed at the walkers dead corpse, he's shaking and is about to break down any second now.

Louis rushes to him and squeezes him in an embrace.

Harry lowers the gun to his side and let's it go. Wrapping his enormous arms around the small lads body. He shoves his face into Louis shoulder and shakily whispers, "please, don't ever leave me again."

The crack in his voice breaks Louis heart. Louis picks his head up and places his hand on Harry's cheeks. He brushes a curl out of Harry's face, he's crying at this point.

"Never again." He assures.

The room was filled with silence.

Louis then takes the younger boys face and presses his lips into Harrys. 

The world felt as if it had stopped turning. The younger boys lips were soothing and the older lads were comforting. A perfect kiss where the two ends matched perfectly.

Louis pulls back and watches as the smile on Harry's face grows and his cheeks flush red. He moves his hands down Harry's arms and gives a small chuckle, his cheeks turning as red as Harry's.

"We should get back to the Liam's," Louis suggest. Harry nods in agreement, unable to peep a word at this point.

They start to head out the room. Louis grabbing anything he can find and stuffing it in his bag. Harry looking through the piles and piles of clothing on the floor, occasionally picking something up, then disappointingly throwing it back down.

Louis opens the front door and waits for the young lad to finish searching.

"Theres plenty more rooms to go love, you'll find something there, but now we have to go." Louis states.

Harry looks up to him and pouts at him, nevertheless, he ends up dragging himself to the man. Walking up to him, Louis grabs his chin and places another small kiss on his lips and starts walking out of the room.

Harry hurries to catch up to him and makes a bold move, he reaches for Louis hand. Louis flinched at the feeling of something cold, but as he looked down it was Harry's hand. Harry looked a bit disappointed at the rejection, "no no love you just startled me, I'm sorry," Louis tries to calm him and save what they had just started. What he started.

"Oh," Harry looks at him and then smiles back. Louis grabs Harry's hand and interlocks them.

They reach the stairs and head down back to Liams.

Once there, they open to discover Zayn and Liam are back sitting on the sofa. Liam's head in his hands and Zayn soothing circles on his back. No Sophia in sight.

"Ha. Called it." Niall cackles as he walks past and notices Harry and Louis locked hands. Harry begins to blush again and Louis just smiles and rolls his eyes.