Rejection

Hatred selfeness that how I was treated. I lived in a villiage treated differntly.

I hated the way they treat me only because I made my own clothes and was poor like I could help it.I dont ask to be this way but I had a poor family.

I was only sixteen and I was very lonely.I get teased when I got water or when I walk throw town.

I wore the same purple dress woren out but I enjoyed it given it was what I made. I didn't like to be treated this way.

I came home but then my mother ordered me to get fire wood.I sighed setting down the bucket then walked outside.I leaft to the forest seeing the sun start to set over the mountains.

I got to the woods and looked throw the trees walking just seeing a few squirrels.I strowled getting a few sticks.I wish I was just rich enough to leave.

I walked just sat next to the tree and slowly fell asleep.I was out for awhile until I heard screams. I rose my head from sleeping on the ground.

I smelled smoke from the village then saw a huge burt of smoke from the villiage. I hurried and ran back to the villiage and by the time I got there I saw the villiage destroyed!

I saw building crushed fire everywhere and I gasped in shock. I came in town not seeing anyone.

I ran to see my house was ok. I ran inside my family leaft safely then thought what caused this?

I ran out then gasped falling back to see a giant!He was turned away and I backed up breathing heavy and ran in the house.

I heard stomps and hugged my knees closing my eyes. I heard him growl then felt the house shake.

It was lifted up and I looked up to see the giant lift it with one hand and I turned on my back gasping.He looked at me suprised then lowered his hand. I saw his huge palm come as his fingers cave around me.

He grabbed me lifting me up to his view.He stared with red eyes looking at me curiously an eyebrow rasied. I was terriffed shaking backing up hitting his giant fingers that moved in closer. He started to smile as if I was a child.

IT'S ALRIGHT,He smiled. I WONT HURT YOU.He said and I heard him drop the house as I looked to see the huge height from the ground. I look back at him but he just looked at me smiling not even looking at the house.

He looked around the villiage then back at me with a free hand to his hip."I'M ABOUT DONE HERE",He smiled. "I WAS GOING TO GO HOME,WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN ME?" He asked smiling. I didn't know what to say so I nodded in fear. He smiled,"GREAT!" He turned and we headed off.

Sorry about the crappy begining the giant will not be using all caps the whole book.

This is my first giant story on wattpad so im excited and this was inspirsed by many great writers☺

Hope you enjoy the rest of the book will be better I promise.

Happy Valentine's Day!💝