a special chapter, i guess

Start from the beginning

"Same old starfish," Yoyo commented, making everyone laugh. "You're so stupid sometimes but I love you"

I smiled at my husband, "Min Yoongi, I love you more"

Everyone gasped and I just chuckled. Yoyo leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine, just letting it rest there before he moved back and held my hand in his.

"You guys are making me jealous!" Hoseok said, pouting like a baby. "You two are honestly so cute and I wanna smack you for being like that"

"I sw-"

"WHERE IS MY BABY?"

We all turned our heads to the voice. It was one of my favorite person in the world.

"OPPA"

"SIS"

We ran dramatically toward each other and hugged like it was the last time. He nuzzled my hair and pulled apart. "How is my little sis doing?"

"I'm fine. Where are the kids?" I questioned and he sighed, going back outside. He came back in a few seconds after with Bora, Taehyun and his wife, Eunji. I gasped as I noticed her stomach - she looks pregnant.

"Bora, Taehyun, say hi to aunt Bomi," Jungkook instructed and they ran towards me, giving me a bone crushing hug. They let go and ran over to Luna and the others. "You remember my wife Eunji, right?"

I tried not to roll my eyes, "Yeah. How could I forget? Hello, Eunji"

She rolled her eyes at me. This bitch. "Hi"

Jungkook shook his head, "You should go greet the others. I'm sure they'd be glad to meet you"

She walked past me after bumping shoulders and I tried so hard not to grab a fistful of her hair and beat her down. I balled my fists and Jungkook took my hand in his. "Don't mind her. Anyway, where's my nephew?"

"He's sleeping but you can go look at him if you like," I said and he smiled widely at me.

"Aw, my little sis is already grown up. I'm so proud of you."

"Whatever! Oh and by the way, is Eunji erm...preggo?"

He smiled proudly, "Yes. With twins"

My eyes widened, "What the fuck? Again? What position did you guys do it in?"

He shook his head, "I'm Juancock. The fuck did you expect?" Just like that, he walked away to visit my Jaehyunnie.

I was about to walk back to my friends but a pair of arms wrapped around me, restricting me from moving. "You know, I've been feeling so horny lately and can do nothing but jerk off about it. Just wait until you're fully healed. I'll be pounding so hard into you that you won't even remember your name"

Shivers went down my spine and I gulped, "Yoongi, please stop saying things like that. I'll lose self-control and might just jump all over your coc-"

"Bomi, can I eat your ass?" Yoyo cut me off abruptly and I almost choked on my spit.

I turned around and looked deep into his eyes. He looked dead serious. "Y-you aren't serious, right?"

"Please?"

And that's exactly what happened two months later. It felt oddly good and I wanted him to keep doing it but Jaehyun kept waking up and crying.

"Maybe next time I'll eat your ass so good that you won't be able to walk" Yoyo rasped out as he lifted Jaehyun out of his crib.

"Ass"

"Oh my fucking god! Yoyo did you fucking hear that?" I yelled, not believing my ears.

Yoyo stared at Jaehyun looking bewildered but then he repeated "ass" again and we freaked out. How is it even possible for a 8 week old to even talk let alone say ass?

"Ass! Ass! Ass!" He kept chanting and I was panicking. I took him from Yoyo and he smiled at me. "Ass"

I glared at Yoyo, "This is all your fault!"

"Me? How dare you accuse your handsome husband?"

"It's you, fucking asshole!"

"asshole!"

Yoyo smirked, "you were saying?"

"I-I, ugh! I give up" I sighed, sitting down with Jaehyun and Yoyo sitting beside us.

"You know what would make the perfect family?" Yoyo asked

"What?"

"Another mini me"

I slapped his chest, "Pervert!"

"But you love me"

"Unfortunately"

"You little shit"