Seth and Truth

Hello Readers,

My name is J,J. Michael and I write Christian, Occult , and spirituality fiction. I'm also an intuitive numerologist. The following is a short story based on the non-fiction book, Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts. In the eighties the Seth Material made a great impact on the Human Consciousness movement. It changed how many of us viewed the soul and Truth principles. My purpose in writing this story is to remind us who we really are and about Truth principles.. I would love to hear from you so please share your thoughts in the comment box, vote and become a fan. Thank you for your support.

1.Seth Speaks-a Reminder of Truth

“Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep,” the child said, kneeling at the side of her bed.

“Mommy, who is the Lord?” The three year old asked when she had finished.

“God, now climb into bed and let me tuck you in,” replied the mother.

“But where’s my soul?”

“You’re your soul.”

The child sat up in the bed and began to touch her head and chest. “I’m me Mommy. My teacher said this is my body. ” she cried.

The mother sat down next to the child and gathered her into her arms. “Okay sweetie, let me read you a bedtime story, and it will help your soul to remember who you are. The name of the story is Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts.”

“Who is Seth?”

“I’m going to tell you now.” She pulled the worn paperback book out of her sweater pocket and turned to the page she knew by heart and began to read silently. Then she said to her daughter, " honey Seth is like you and me and everyone. We are energy beings with our own special personality."

The mother read the words as much for herself as for her daughter. We all need reminders she thought. 

According to Seth, the information he was giving had been told throughout the centuries, but forgotten. Probably she thought, because humans became so enmeshed with materialism—matter; they forgot who they were. The mother hurriedly flipped through the pages looking for one more important statement. “I got it!” she exclaimed, excitedly.

"It's not that we have a soul. We are souls and our souls are always growing."

She thought about how for years she really believed she had a soul, based first on her previous religious beliefs, and then on some of the New Age material she had read later. At last, she understood she was the soul and that carried a lot of weight.

Seth had described the soul as the most potent consciousness-unit known in the universe.

The little girl blinked once or twice before closing her eyes. She felt safe and content lying next to her mother. Her mother seemed so happy whenever she read the Seth book. The words her mom had told her where strange, and she didn’t understand them, but something inside of her stirred, as she remembered the time before she was in her mommy’s stomach. She decided she would dream about that time again.

The mother lay there reading the book until her daughter was asleep. She got up and hurried to her own room. Without hesitation she called several friends and invited them over for a study group on the Seth Material. The time had come to let the fear go and be who she was.

To be continued...