Hayley and Harry

"Ahh." I sighed happily as I opened my window as wide as it could go, letting fresh air flow in. It was an absolutely boiling summer's day. I walked back over to my desk and then sat down. My drawing of Harry Styles wasn't making much progress, so I scrunched it up and threw it behind me, hoping it would somehow magically go into the bin. I was just getting a clean sheet of paper when I heard a voice.

"It's me!" It came from outside, so I got up and walked over to my window. A boy with dark curls was standing outside, holding a crinkled piece of paper. The boy looked up.

"Aahh!" I screamed, jumping back from the window. Was that Harry Styles or a serious look-alike? I brought myself to sense: of course it was a look-alike. This was Australia, there was no way that Harry Styles would be here; he lived in England. I crept back towards the window, and then screamed as the boy spoke again. "You drew me!!" He shouted excitedly. It really was Harry Styles! But what was he doing in Australia? I edged towards the window and looked out of it. He was still standing there, smiling innocently up at me.

"Yes, I drew you." I told him nervously. "But that one failed. I'm coming to get it." I made my way downstairs and walked out towards him.

"Can't I keep it? It's really good! Oh, and by the way I like your hair." I tucked a strand of my red hair behind my ear, not wanting to make a big deal out of it. I really wanted to say I liked his hair, but I refrained myself.

"I'd rather draw you a better one."

"How long would it take?" He asked.

"Umm, can you meet me here tomorrow, same time, same place?"

"Yeah, sure. It's a date." He said.

"A date?" I repeated questioningly.

"If you want it to be." He winked.

I laughed. "I don't know, but I'l tell you when you come tomorrow. Why are you in Australia, anyway?"

"Relatives. I have a cousin in Australia, so we came to visit them." He told me.

"Oh, ok." I nodded. "See you tomorow!" I turned my back on him and went back inside, getting straight to work with my drawing. After several attempts, I was satisfied so I put it away and then sat down, allowing my mind to think about what had happened. Did I want to go on a date with Harry Styles? The answer was yes, in every way. I was just so nervous! I opened my wardrobe door and began to try on a few outfits, until I settled with a short black dress. But was this too much? I pulled it off and continued the search. Eventually I found something I liked so I layed it out over my chair for tomorrow.

I was the only one home, as the rest of my family had gone out. I guess it was lucky I'd stayed behind, because I now (sort of) had a date with Harry Styles!

********************************************************

"Hayley," My mum yelled. "Someone's at the door for you!"

"Coming!" I replied, making my way down. As I'd expected, Harry was at the door. He looked super cute in a white Polo t-shirt and jeans, with the white showing off a nice tan.

"Do you have my drawing?" Was the first thing he said.

"Yep, it's here." I handed him the sheet of paper and his eyes widened. I was scared he'd say something like: how big do you think my nose is? But he didn't.

"That's amazing! It looks just like me! Thanks." He smiled. "But anyway, is there gonna be a date or not?"

I nodded. "There is. Meet me here at 7:00, unless you want me to come to your's."

"No, no. I'll pick you up."

"Ok, then. Bye!" I closed the door but looked out through the peep-hole. He was doing Louis' excited dance, and I burst out laughing. I'm not sure if he heard or not but I ran back upstairs anyway. I still had hours until the date, but I began getting ready, and by the time it was Harry got here I'd already been ready for a few hours.

"Hello again!" He said happily.

"Hi." I smiled nervously.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He complimented.

"Thank you. You look.. well, handsome."

"Thanks. Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"I don't mind." I told him.

"Good, because I've already chosen." He walked me up the street and around a few corners until we reached a house. He opened the gate and I followed him to the front door.

"This isn't a restaurant." I said.

"Obviously," He replied. "But this is our date's location." He pulled out a key and opened the door. No-one was in.

"This is my cousin's house."

"Well, where is everybody?" I asked.

"They've gone out for a meal, so we could have our privacy."

"Oh, ok. But, Harry, I have to admit when I saw you on telly I thought you'd be a little more romantic." I stated.

"What's wrong with this?" He defended himself.

"A take-away meal? Hardly romantic."

"What? No, you've got it all wrong. I'm cooking."

"Oh," I laughed. "Sorry." He showed me to the front room and I sat down. It was open-planned, so I'd be able to see him cook.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked me.

"Yes, please. Just a coke." He walked out and soon came back with my drink in one hand and his in the other, which was a beer. He passed me my drink then sat down next to me.

"So, what are you making?" I queried.

"A pizza, from scratch."

"Awesome." I had no problem with pizza, and I'd eat anything made by Harry Styles anyway. We began to chat for a while and then he made a start on the pizza. It wasn't long before it was ready, and it turned out to be really nice.

"Mmm, thanks Harry." I said as I finshed off. "That was lovely."

"Yep, I'll have to make that for Louis now."

"Yeah, it's quite bromantic." I giggled.

"Yep, it sure is." He agreed. There was a short silence, and Harry looked over at me. I felt self-conscious, so I looked away from him and down to the floor.

"No, don't look away." He said. "You have beautiful eyes."

"Thanks." I smiled weakly.

"You know, I'm having fun working out if they're more grey or more blue." He told me.

"Yeah, I guess they're a mix." We were quiet again and then Harry suddenly leant over, completely unexpectedly. His lips hit mine gently, and then he built up the pressure and passion.

We broke away after a couple of minutes.

"Wow." He smiled. "That's the best kiss I've had in a long time... Can we continue? It was a bit short."

I didn't get the chance to answer because he leant over again, and this time the kiss lasted longer.

********************************************************

Hope everyone is enjoying them so far, and hope Hayley (RosePrince) enjoyed this one :). I also wanted to say sorry if the language is different to how you'd usually speak. I'm English, so I don't really know about how Australian/Canadian and other English speaking countries say things. This is how I'd talk, so sorry if it's a little weird to you. Thanks for reading and, if you have, requesting!