Chapter 11

Essie's POV

I was having the time of my life dancing with some hot guy until someone had to ruin it. Alexander. What the hell was he doing here? He's supposed to be fucking with that bitch.
After a few seconds I decided to ignore him and continued dancing with the guy, but that didn't last much because next thing I know I'm being ripped out of the guys grip and I was dragged away from him. I knew it was Alexander by the damn sparks I felt.
Once we were outside I ripped my hand out of his grip.
"What the hell do you think you were doing? Did you think you could get away with dancing with another guy in front of me?" He asked me angrily.
"I wasn't doing anything wrong you dumb shit. I'm not you're mate anymore, you rejected me, remember?" I smirked.
"I take that rejection back, I regret hurting you, I'm sorry. But you'll always be mine" he said and pulled me against his chest.
"I don't give a fuck, you made that decision, nobody forced you to do it, I'm not yours anymore" I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

I decided to go back into the club to drink a bit more.
It's been about 20 minutes and I've drank about 30 more shots, right now I'm so drunk.
I went to the dance floor and started swaying my hips and just enjoyed myself.
I was dancing until I got tired and started to look for Alicia.
I soon found her kissing with some guy.
"Alicia, are you going to stay here?" I asked her.
Once she noticed it was me she just nodded and handed me her keys and continued kissing the guy. I guess I'll have to stay at the pack house tonight, even though it's a bad idea I was really tired and didn't care.

I went outside and got into her car and drove to the pack house.

I opened the door quietly, and was about to go into a guest room when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me to their chest. I instantly knew who it was. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. So instead I decided to just ignore everything that has happened between us, pretend that we were perfect mates, just for a few moments, and turned around and hugged him tightly, this may be the last time that I'll ever let myself hug him, or be near him. He squeezed me even tighter and inhaled my scent as I did the same.

We hugged for a bit more then I placed a kiss on his cheek, but when I pulled back he placed his lips softly on mine, I quickly reacted and started to move my lips against his.
This kiss wasn't rushed, it was slow and sweet.

I pulled away after a few seconds and rested my head against his chest.
He started rubbing circles on my hips and I just let him.

"You do know that this is probably the last time I'm letting you do this right?" I looked up at him.
He didn't say anything but nod.
Then I realized I didn't have any clothes to sleep in.
"Um, do you have some clothes that I can sleep in?" I asked him shyly.
"Yeah, let me go grab some." he smiled.
He came back with some sweatpants and a hoodie.
I thanked him and went into the bathroom to change.
I went into the room and saw him sitting on the bed.

"Okay, well I'm really tired so I guess I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight." I whispered sadly.

He stood up and grabbed me by the waist and looked into my eyes.
"I love you Essie. I love you so damn much, I was so stupid to reject you, I'm sorry, and I didn't tell you but you look even more gorgeous tonight." He smirked at me but his eyes held sadness and regret.
I smiled sadly at him and gave him a short kiss.
After a few minutes he left and I went to sleep thinking about him.