Chapter 6

•Alexander's POV•
(Back to the day where he rejected Essie)
I woke up and went to take a shower and then got changed into some clothes and brushed my teeth

•Alexander's POV• (Back to the day where he rejected Essie)I woke up and went to take a shower and then got changed into some clothes and brushed my teeth

I went downstairs and saw that breakfast was already made, I sat down with some of the pack members and started eating.
When I was done I went to get my backpack and left to school.

When I got there I went with my friends and started talking about random stuff.
After awhile the bell rings and I head off to history class.

•3 hours later•

It was finally lunch so I went to the cafeteria and sat down with my friends.
10 minutes later I had to go to the bathroom.
I was walking until I bumped into someone and I looked down at the person to find out that it was Essie.
She then looked up into my eyes and I immediately felt a invisible pull to her "Mate" I said looking at her with love.
Realizing that everyone in the cafeteria had heard what I had said I finally snapped out of it.
"You have got to be kidding me" I muttered as I looked at her with disgust while she was looking down.
Then I said "I, Alexander Lee Knight, reject you, Essie Marie Gonzalez, as my mate". After I said that I felt a small pain in my chest and Xavier was howling in pain.
Everyone in the cafeteria started laughing and then she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.
"You're going to regret this" she whispered harshly.
I tried not flinch and watched as she left the cafeteria.
I then went back to my table and sat down, not having the need to go to the bathroom anymore.

•4 hours later•

School was finally over so I went to the pack house and everyone looked scared, even my mom looked scared. I could feel that something wasn't right.
"What's wrong? Why does everyone look scared?" I asked my mom
She didn't say anything but just handed me a note that said:

Dear whoever finds this,

I have ran away, by the time you read this I will be long gone. So don't even bother to look for me.

Dear my wonderful mate,

You have ruined me completely, go fuck yourself, have a nice life, goodbye.

~Essie M. Gonzalez

After I read it I felt my face drop and I quickly ran to her room, where I could faintly smell her scent and saw that only some of her stuff was in her room. My wolf started cursing me out saying that it was my fault that she ran away, and he was right.
I shouldn't have rejected her, I have to find her.
I mind-linked my best friend Bradley and other pack warriors to search the entire territory to see if she was still here.
I then started calling other Alphas to see if they had seen her, and they all said that they haven't seen her at all.
After that I went downstairs hoping that they had found her but Bradley told me that they didn't see her anywhere.
I then went back to my room and slammed the door shut.
I just started thinking about how I had messed up.
I don't even know why I bullied her, I regret it so much. I started crying out of sadness and anger.

I don't know what I'm going to do without her.

A/N
Sorry about the short chapter, I hope you're liking the story so far.❤