Chapter 3

I woke up and asked for the time, it was already 6:00 pm, so we were about to land.

A few minutes later I got off the plane and went to get my suitcase. After that I started to look for my uncle when someone yelled my name. I turned around and saw that it was my uncle Charlie. I ran towards him and gave him a big hug.

After that we left the airport and went to his house

We got to his house and let me just say that his house is HUGE.
I got out of the car and just stared at the beautiful house in shock.
After I snapped out of it, we went inside the house.
"Follow me."
We got to the second floor and he lead me to a door.
"This is going to be your room, it's not much but I hope you like it." he said.
I opened the door and just stared in amazement. I put my suitcase on the floor and gave my uncle another big hug. "Thank you uncle Charlie, this room is perfect." I said.
"It's nothing, get comfortable and get some sleep." he told me. With that he went downstairs.
I looked around the room.It has a walk-in closet and a big bathroom.

I was just amazed at how pretty everything was, I couldn't ask for more.
I wonder if the pack already noticed I'm gone. They won't care anyways.

Neiva hasn't said anything since we got here. I went to take a shower and brush my teeth, after that I went to sleep.

A/N

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapters. I promise that they will get longer.

I'm going to update 2 times a day.
Also I'm going to change her wolfs name to Neiva.

Mucho amor, bye.💖