Chapter Thirty Two ~ You

Start from the beginning

                I looked down and reread the list. We have the five songs Liz wrote, and then finally named. Unconditionally, Gold, Don't Worry Now, and You. We also have the two that Julie has written that are named Everytime We Touch and Hanging On.

 “Yeah, those are all of them. I have a few ideas too, but I haven’t written anything so far.” I said, leaning against the couch’s back. Dylan nodded and took the sheet, along with the one with all the song's lyrics on them.

“Oh! I almost forgot to tell you. Remember the song that we were going to put on the first album, but never did? Wild, Wild Love? Well I let a certain someone listen to it and he’s interested in having it be a duet.” Dylan said.

                I smiled and couldn’t help but get excited. Wild, Wild Love was one of my favorites that wasn’t put on Brave, but now that Dylan thinks it’ll be a good idea for the second. I’m really excited. The fact that we get to work with someone is also amazing.

“Who?” Julie asked. She was sitting on her bed, looking through her phone. Liz was in the bathroom taking a shower. She still has no idea that Dylan is even here. Unless she heard us talking.

“Pitbull. Can you believe it? I really think that this is going to work. I better go. I’ll get in touch with him and talk to him a little. I’ll see you girls later. Good luck at the concert tonight.” Dylan said.

                We said our goodbyes and soon Dylan left. I’m really excited about this. I’m a huge fan of Pitbull, and I love his work so much. Working with him will literally be a dream come true. I grabbed the bottle of water and took sip, right as Liz came walking out of the bathroom.

“Hey, guess what?” I asked, turning around to see her. I wanted to tell her about the whole Mika thing but after seeing her tear stained face I stopped myself short.

“Look at this.” Liz said, tossing her phone at me. I caught it, almost dropping my water in the process. But they both survived and I looked at her phone.

                It was an article about ‘Nindy’. I rolled my eyes. I hate all this stuff about Nindy. It’s not true and it’s getting so annoying. But what’s worse is that Liz actually believes this shit.

                Anyway… the article was talking about how they were spotted outside in California together. One Direction is doing something in California before going up to Montana and playing there. But this is bullshit. Right? I mean… the picture has to be real. There are multiple pictures and they don’t look photo shopped. After being in this business I’ve learned how to tell if something is photo shopped or not. Plus being a fangirl helped out a lot.

“Uh… wow.” I said, not knowing what else to say.

                 Liz grabbed her phone back and walked back into the bathroom. I feel so bad for her, but I don’t know what to do. There aren’t rumors of Marty cheating on me, so I don’t know what it’s like. Sure I’ve been cheated on before, but I don’t know what it’s like to not know if it’s real or not.

“I feel bad.” I said, looking over at Julie.

“I know… me too. She should just talk to him. I mean… I could ask Harry but I don’t know.” Julie shrugged. As soon as she said that her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth.

                Mine dropped in shock however. I don’t remember having anything to do with Harry. I thought she hated him. Why would she be talking to him? Have they been texting? Are they going to get back together? Why didn’t she tell me?

“Julie! Why the fuck didn’t you tell me? Are you going to get back together?” I asked, jumping up from the couch.

“No, no we aren’t. It’s just that I was sick of all this drama. We are just friends and I don’t plan on getting back together with him. I loved him once, that’s all I need.” Julie said. I nodded, still confused why she forgave him so fast.

                I know Julie, and I know she can hold grudges like a fat man will hold onto his cake. She can never really forgive people easily. Especially when they really hurt her or someone she loves. It’s just not Julie… unless.

                No…there is no way Julie still has feelings for Harry. Is there?

<><><><><><><><><>                 

Haha, cliff hanger. Sort of…I don’t know… you decide. I want to say that any of the songs mentioned in this song are NOT mine. All rights and credits go to the writes and singers. It’s completely theirs and I do NOT own any.

I don’t really have much else to say… my life is so boring… *cries*

Anyway… please VOTE and COMMENT my lil’ Gummy Worms!

~Amanda<3 xXx

--Picture on the side is a gif of Ariana Grande!!! Haha that what I look like when I talk to fake bitches lol