chapter 22

###### there is some sexual content in this chapter#####

Hiya, thanks everyone for reading hope its ok and you all like, please vote and comment.

Leigh

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter 22

Abby’s pov

After hours of shopping in mother care I was exhausted but so excited, we had got so much for the babies, more or less everything big that they needed like Moses baskets, cots and mattresses, a swing and a bouncing chair as well as a few bits of neutral clothes like all in ones and vests, we also got a massive stock of nappies and wipes. Because we didn’t know what we would be having for another two weeks we decided to wait so we could get the right colours. Milo was convinced they were both boys and the rate they were growing I had to agree although I hoped we got one of each. 

I couldn’t believe Milo had spent all his savings but the smile that was on his face as we shopped for our babies made me sure he didn’t mind. Yeah these twins were a shock and definitely not planned but they meant so much to us both now.

Milo went and paid for the stuff leaving me to browse through the prams, Milos mom and dad had said they wanted to buy the pram for us a few days ago which due to my massive surge in hormones had resulting in me crying for the entire day much to everyone’s amusement. I walked over to the twin prams and push chairs and started nosing sighing when nothing really took my eye, I wanted something different not the usual side by side that hardly fit through the doors or the really long one in front of the other that you had to jump on the back to lift up a curb.

Sensing my disappointment Milo walked over behind me wrapping his arms around me resting his hands on my stomach and kissing my neck, making me moan quietly, no matter how much I was with him I just couldn’t get enough. Our bond as mates was getting stronger, our link had started being able to reach further we really were made for each other.

“Baby there is more than this baby shop, don’t worry we’ll find the right one” he smiled continuing kissing up my neck making me yearn for him

“Milo stop” I moaned lightly closing my eyes trying to calm myself making him chuckle

“Sorry baby, I’ll save it for later” he said kissing the top of my head and leading me to the doors

“But what about the stuff?” I asked confused seeing him walk out with nothing

“I’ve paid and I’m picking it up with Dan later, it should all fit in his truck, we might have to two trips with all the stuff you bought but we can’t risk them delivering it in case they see anything you know” he said

“Oh ok, so you’re not coming training with me now then” I asked  slightly disapointed dodging a huge pregnant lady that looked like she could drop any minute, my eyes widened at the size of her belly and that was more than likely one baby, I was carrying two, two shifter babies so they were going to be huge making me be even bigger than that lady. I felt a shiver of dread go through me, I thought I felt bad now and my bump was tiny, I could only imagine what it would be like so close to the end.