Chapter 6_Pool Party {Part 1}

The next morning I woke up in Chris's bed and turned to the side and saw Chris just sitting there staring into thin air.

"Moring" I said

"Morning"

I got up to go brush my teeth and he came in the bathroom too.

"When are yal going back home?"

"Umm... we have about a week left, why?"

"I mean we haven't really done anything, all we really do is sit at the house"

"well what do you have in mind?"

"Ion even kn- Never mind let's have a pool party"

"Sure, when?"

"couple of hours, my sister should be over anytime now to pick the baby up so I guess we could start calling our friends, it only gonna be a couple of us."

Ok

I went back into his room and got my phone to call the girls up

"Hello" Tiara answered the phone

What are yall over there doing

Girl nothing, bored

oh, so yal don't have anything planned for today

nah, why what you and mr brown got planned

well he came up with an idea of a barbecue, but not a big one though, just you guys and a couple of his friends, but I don't know how many. Wanna come?

HELL YEA WE COMING!, hold on lemme tell the girls" I heard her yelling from the phone, "Aye yal we going over Chris's house him and a couple of friends having a party!"

While she was talking to them, Chris came up behind me and whispered "tell them to bring swimming suits too"

"Tiara, chris said bring swimming suits too

Ok, text us the address

*********

Later at the party

I heard Chris down stairs with a couple of boys so I assumed that his friends have arrived. I was upstairs puttin my pink and yellow swimming suit with some shorts and a tank over it, with my yellow flip flops and went downstairs to meet the boys.

When I got downstairs they was all out side by the bbq grill so i went out there also. As soon as I got close to them the door bell rung so I went it got it. It was my friends so I got all of them and we went outside to meet the boys.

_____________________________________________