Chapter 3...

So how do yal like it so far??? [comment] 

Well since he won the game he got to kiss me where ever he wanted. So he started kissing my neck and then made his way to my stomach (slowly) and he gently started unbuttoning my pants,but then looked up at me to see if I was going to try to stop him, and I did! I couldn't have sex with him the first day I met him. I didn't wanna be a lil hoe! So I stood up and button my pants back up, and he looked and said "I'm sorry, I ju-" and I stopped him right their and said "You don't have to say sorry, I understand because I kinda did led you on to it"

*******************************************************************************************************************

30 minutes later

We was playing and joking around then all of a sudden my phone rung and I looked to see who it was and it was Nicole (my cousin who also came on the trip with me, and she had a boyfriend at home who name is Demarcus,and she thought if she even talked to a boy that was cheating, so I know that this wasn't her idea to go with some boys somewhere) so I answer "Where did yal go to?!" She replied "Sorry we left you but you know how your friends get when they see boys, and I just followed because I thought everybody was going then I realized you wasn't here so that's why I'm calling you, Where are you anyways?" I said "umm...you'll never guess I'll tell you later, but where are yal? I'll come meet yal.." She said "well we're about to go grab something to eat, meet us at Apple Bees in 15 min." I said "OK" and hung up.

I asked Chris could we go meet up with my friends and he said yes,so we left in his Lamborghini on our way to apple bees. Even though it was 1 am. Before we got there he called apple bees to have my friends sit in a VIP section of the restaurant (even though I never knew apple bees had a VIP section). When we got there we went through the back to the VIP section and once we made it to where my friends was all of their mouths just like dropped, except Isabella she started talking bout how sexy Chris was. 

I started laughing and introduced him to everyone, and they all exchanged their Hi's. Then we sat down and I asked "How and the world could yal forget about me? and where the heck did yal go?" They all started laughing and I said "ion see nothing funny" while folding my arms. My friend Isabella said " Girl I could've sworn you got in the car with us" and then Tiara said "yea girl I thought you did too but we ended up at a club, while we had to halfway drag Nicole in there, even thought she stood in the corner the whole time, then all of a sudden she said hold on where's Toya?" and for some reason all Jessica and Justyce did was sit in the corner on one of their phones and laughed the whole time about something.

I just looked at all of them and gave them my little "evil eye" and they all started lauging including Chris, so I started laughing too.

So for the next hour or so we all sat down and ate, talked and laughed about everything. Then we all got up and left and went to the parking lot and Chris got in the car while I told them that I would see them sometime soon, because I think I was going to stay over with him, and why did I have to say that?? because Tiara, Isabella, Justyce and Jessica just spoke they lil minds about that.

Justyce- "owww Toya bout to get her lil freak on yal"

Tiara-"Sho' is remember you have to tell us *ALL* the details"

Jessica- "you also have to tell us how big his dic-"

 i cut her off and said "Jessica don't even think about it!" she started smiling and said "Well"

Isabella-"lemme join, we can have us a lil fun." I gave her this WTF look and she started laughing then said "Nawl I'm just playing with you, unless he wants too" she winked at Chris.

I said "All of yal are just crazy 'cause I'm not a lil hoe to give it up on the first night like some people I know!" and we all started laughing because they know I was just playing anyways. So I got in the car with Chris and we left.