Chapter 4

THE NEXT MORNING:

When I woke up the next morning, I smelt breakfast. I went downstairs smiling from ear to ear. Chris returned the smile and said "Why are you grinning so hard?"

"Because it's too nice of you to fix me breakfast, no-one has every done that for me before"

"Who said I was cooking for you, sorry hun, but you gon' have to cook your own. Yo boy gotta eat." I was thinking to myself "oh how embarrassing of me," but I smiled and starting walking towards the stove and was abut to start cooking when he said "Toya, I know you don't think I'll do my guests like that, do ya? I was just messing with you, here you go" he said handing me my plate that looked so yummy"

I said "Thanks" before I dug in. We were both sitting there in silence just eating, and staring at each other, and it felt pretty awkward. I hate when people just stare at me while i'm eating.

Finally he broke the awkwardness by saying "Soooo why did you and your friends decide to come to Virgina?"

"Well every since we was like in the 10th grade, we have always said that we wanted to got to Virgina for our senior trip, so we all saved our money, and planned a date and here we are."

"Oh, so this is yal senior trip?, so your like what? 17, 18, 19."

"18"

"You look much older than that, I mean all of yal do. Especially your friend that puts her hair like an old woman, she reminds me of my grandma. What's her name again? umm Nora?"

"Nicole" I said laughing.

 I don't really know why but every since 9th maybe 10th grade Nicole doesn't really care how she looks around anyone, you either like her for her, or don't like her at all. That's how she attracted her boyfriend, Demarcus, in the first place. He thinks it's quite sexy the way she wear her hair and things.

"Yea her" he said laughing along with me. "Well you know I'm 1 right?"

"Yea, I know. I kind of use to have a crush on you when I was in Junior High"

"Oh really, so do you still have that crush?"

"umm maybe" i said with my flirty smile on, and biting my bottom lip

"maybe?...with the look you have on your face now, I know you still do. I mean who can't have a crush on this fine sexy beast "

"Oh Whatever!" i said, but what I really was thinking was *"OOOO YES YOU SURE IS A SEXY LIL THING, AREN'T YOU?"*

 ************************************************************************************************************************

Later that day!

*************************************************************************************************************************

Chris went out to a friend's house, and I didn't think I should go met his friends, I mean I'm not his girl soooo. (even thought I really want to be, and soon will be haha ;) ) I just stayed back at his house and phoned my girls. I called the hotel and he connected me to one of their roooms and about 3 rings later one of them answered.

"hello?"

"yea, this Toya"

"Oh what's up Toya, so are you calling to tell us your little dirty details" Isabella said

"What dirty details, I didn't sleep with him."
"GIRL WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" she shouted DO YOU NOT REALIZED YOU SPENT THE NIGHT WITH CHRIS BROWN, THE FAMOUS SINGER CHRIS BROWN!"

"yea i do know that, and I also know if you don't stop yelling imma hang up on yo ass."

"oh dang girl, my bad. I didnt even realized I was yelling, but you know if I was you, he would've got it all night and morning, matter fact, I wouldn't even be on the phone with you know 'cause he'll still be getting it."

I couldn't help but laugh at her, because we all know that she's telling the truth. "OMG BELL! your so freaking nasty"

"well, I was just saying, but anyways where is he now, shouldn't you be talking to him, and not me?"

"I would but he went to a friend's house, but I didn't want to follow, so I just stayed behind."

"Girl you should've went and maybe you would've met some dude to introduce to me tonight" smh she always trying to met somebody "Nawl girl I'm just playing with you, you know I can't do that to my boo Tray"

"umm hummm I bet" as I said that the door bell rung, I ignored it, because this wasn't my house to answer the door. But they kept continually ringing the bell so I told Isabella that I'll just talk to her later, and went to answer the door.

When I opened the door I seen this girl with a baby on her hip. I said "ummm hey" the girl just looked me up and down at first.

Then she replied "hey"

"and who are you??" I asked kind of rudely as i thought to myself *"lord I hope this isn't his baby and babymama"*

she replied I'm Chris's -----

*************************************************************************************************************************

(end of this chapter) guess you'll have to wait until the next chapter to see who she is...hmmm ;)