Chapter 5

It was only his sister. HA! A relief flew over me. WHEW! I don't even know why I'm getting so bothered by this, because we're not even together. His sister said "So you're the girl my brother keeps talking about that he an into at his concert?"

I smiled, "ummm yea i guess so"

"Well my name is Candice, I was just stopping by to drop my son off with Chis, but as I can see he's not here, so I guess I'll just wait til he gets back then"

"okay..." I opened the door wider so her and her baby could come inside,and we went to sit on the couch.

Candice- "sooo, what's you name, I didnt catch it?"

"Oh, sorry my name is LaToya..but you can just call me Toya"

Candise- "how old are you?"

"18"

"Omg, you look so much older girl, so you're in college down here or something?"

"No, me and my friends just came down here for our senior trip, I'm from Mississippi"

"Why here?" and from that point on, we just sat there and talked for a good 30 minutes, until Chris came in

Chris-"What's up yal" he asked while going to pick up his little nephew, he is so cute, he has some cute little gray eyes with black curly hair, and he's very bright skinned.

Candice-"Sup lil bro"

Me-"Hey"

Chris-"I didn't know you was stopping by"

Candice- "Well me and your nephew called you last night and asked could you watch him while I go for a job interview, and you said "yes" Chris- my bad, I'll make it up to you, how bout lil man just spend the night o something, and you can chill and do your thang tonight." Candice-okay, fine, but you'll have to go to my house and get his things, because I didn't bring enough" Chris-aight, now go before you be late!" she kissed him and the baby on the cheek, said bye to me and left.

Chris sat down playing with the baby while I just sat there and watched then he said "having fun?"

"well it beats being at home, so I guess so"

"Oh, well go get ready so we can go to my sister's house"

"okay" I went upstairs and got ready, and then we headed out the door to his sister's. When we pulled up, I heard him say "what the fu*k he doing here?" and I looked up and saw a man sitting on a porch. Chris got out the car and slammed the door. I quickly got the baby out and followed behind

Chris POV

Soon as I seen that punk, I just went from happy to pissed the FU*K OFF! It was my sister's ex boyfined/baby daddy Frank. He just left my sister all by herself to be a single parent when my nephew was only a week old. He said that baby ain't mines and he hasn't seen him or here since, and my nephew is f*cking four months old now!

"what the f*ck you doing here bruh?!" Frank- mann listen, im not here to start anything or nothing I just wanna see my son. me- YO SON??!! nig*a what the f*ck you talking bout yo son, cuz as far as I remember my sister has been his mother and father every since you left and said he wasn't yours. Frank- I don't know what I was thinking then bruh I know he's mines and I-" I cut him off and said "you damn right he's yours my sister aint no lil hoe like the rest of these girl you be out here f*cking. "Frank- "Aye mann you gon have to calm down and stop talking to me like I aint nothing bruh, I aint gon take no more of yo sh*t Me- Whatever yo puck ass ain't gon do nothing about it anyways" just them I saw Frank trying to swing at me and I ducked and tackled him to the ground and just started throwing blows, mostly at his face.

Toya's POV

OMG! they are actually fighting, I have to do something but what can I do. I don't want them to hit me, because I can't get this face messed up. Then I realized I need to stop being so self-fish and try to break them up so I hurried and put the baby down, and walked over and tried to pull Chris off of this man and after about my fourth attempt, I finally got them apart and said "umm, I don't know what's going on between you two, but I this you should just go" I said to the man. The man had a busted lip, and nose. Chris had really messed him up and I just wanted to laugh so bad, but I just held it in and kept my serious face on. The man wiped his mouth and nose with his shirt and started walking towards his car, but not before glancing at the baby first, then left. I glanced at Chris and he just looked pissed and said "Come on" and we walked into the house.

When we got in the house, I asked Chris " what was that all about" he didn't say nothing. So I took the baby and sat on the couch and started to play with him, Chris came and sat down beside me and look at me and i asked " do u want to talk about it " and he said " not really but I guess I can since its with u " so I said " ok " and he started talkin " I'm sorry for going off like that in front of u and the baby, its just that he haven't seen my sister or my nephew since my nephew was born, and then he wouldn't claim him, saying that my nephew wasn't his. He put my sister through so much pain, she had to raise him by herself with me and my moms help. I just don't want to see him hurt her again." I couldn't really say much after that, I just sat the baby down with his toys, and hugged Chris, and told him that it was going to be ok.