Ch. 2 of The senior Fantasy

After getting into the limo I told Chris what hotel I was staying in,so his driver drove me there. When I got there he walked to my room with me. When we got in my room I said "Thanks for the ride, I don't think I would've never made it here walking" he smiled and nodded, and I returned the smile then he said "Umm I never caught your name" I said " my name is LaToya, but everybody calls me "Toya".

Then all of a sudden he surprised me with "well Toya since yo friends ditched you, how about you get yo things and come spend the rest of yo time with me" he said grinning. I couldn't give up this moment I have always been waiting for so I had to say "YES".

When we get to his house I was in shock because I never would've thought me as the ole small town girl would ever be at Chris Brown the singer's house.  So after I got there I was a little nervous and everything because we went up to his room and started talking and then he made a suggestion that we play a game and however wins get to kiss the other person anywhere they wanted to so we played and he won so then.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_comment and like if you think I should do more chapters!