The senior Fantasy

OK...so this is my first time writing a story on here...so just bare with me lol... For a warning it has sexual activities in it...Any comments you have please share them with me I could always use someone else's opinion!

                 ENJOY !!

It all started when me,LaToya also known as "Toya"  and a couple of friends went to a Chris Brown concert in Virginia for our senior trip. Well during the concert I had my eyes all on Chris Brown, he just so sexy, but while I had my eyes on him my friends had their eyes on this group of boys. They all ditched me and left and didn't bother telling me nothing. So as I was walking in a parking lot, I was thinking to myself "Ugh!! I'm gonna kill them for this, and Where would I go, I don't know my way around Virginia."

As I was thinking to myself a limo came up beside me, and when they let down their window, it was none other but Chris Brown! My heart was just beating it seem like you could've seen it coming out of my chest.

He said "Why are you out here walking all by yourself? you're too pretty for that"

I blushed and said "well i was with my friends but while i was watching you they ditched me and left with a bunch of boys, so I'm just trying to find my way back to our hotel."

He was looking even more sexier then ever, while I was just imagining me & him having us a Little sex moment. Then all of a sudden I must have got caught in my thoughts because I heard him said "Hello...Hello..." and i looked at him and then he said "Well do you want a ride?"

I thought about it for awhile then I just said "sure!" and got into the limo with him.