14. An Explanation

Aria sat in her room, glaring at the blond boy who sat in the corner like a child. A stiff silence was held until he spoke, "Can I-"

"No talking."

He only groaned but stayed quiet. The silence was still there but then broken again by the doorbell ringing, "Oh that must be them."

This got her attention.

"And who exactly is them?"

Kisaki only ran past her bed and out the door, causing Aria to groan in annoyance and follow him (albeit begrudgingly).

"I got it!"

"We're the only ones here dumbass."

He made his way downstairs and towards the front door, while Aria was close behind, waiting on the stairs. "Who is it anyway?"

Her question was answered by a group of six walking in and starting to criticize the place, while the brunette stayed outside. "You all are so rude... Damn rich kids."

Aria tried to keep from screaming in frustration and only a sighed, "Kisaki, they're your guests so you take care of them. Mess the place up and I will have your throat."

He nodded with a glint in his eye that Aria was honestly afraid of, making her way back to her room while muttering under her breath.

The group only watched as she left, the shortest's smile began to fade. "She really doesn't like us, huh Takashi?"

Kisaki only gave an awkward laugh and waved it off, "She's just uncomfortable."

His statement caught the attention of a few hosts, while Haruhi only made her way to find Aria. Hoping to apologize and get away from the idiots she called her friends.

"Why is she uncomfortable?" Tamaki asked, his smile fading as well into a look of sad confusion. Kisaki sighed, motioning them to follow him into the main room. It was a huge lounge like room with a gigantic flat screen TV, two couches facing it at an angle, a small table between the two couches. Tamaki plopped down beside Kyoya, the twins on the arm rests, and Kisaki sat in between the two cousins.

"When Aria was younger, she was a bit different. She was kinder and a bit more open to people and herself. Though, before that, she was sort of like a stone with jagged edges. If you caught her wrong, she would cut you. Especially if you messed with me or Sento. We were all close friends, to the point of being brothers and sister. We lived in a home in America with a few other kids but kept to ourselves. The man taking care of us had a wife, who also took care of us, and a daughter. Aria took a liking to her automatically, liking the idea of an older sister figure. One day, not long ago, Ayana, the girl, committed suicide."

The hosts faces changed to those of surprise, pity, and sorrow. "Then, a week after, the la-house. The house caught on fire, a few kids escaped, while me and Sento were found. We couldn't find Aria, who we later learned was trapped in... Let's just say a room we frequently visited. It was fireproof so she was safe. I knew it was selfish but when me and Sento were out, we ran. Almost certain she wasn't alive, we grieved for a while. Thrown into a foster system, me and Sento were separated. My foster parents were alright, but Sento had the worst. His guardians weren't too... Friendly. One day, I got news that his mother got too drunk and pushed him off the stairs. So, he was gone too. Eventually, after time, I made my way here after hearing about a girl who transfered to Ouran with an unusual obsession with her hoodie."

They stayed quiet, so he continued, "I found out it was her, and being the sadistic asshole I was, I messed with her. Hacking her phone and watching her frequently, I made sure she was alright or at least in good hands. When I realized nothing changed, I showed myself in hope she would be alright. Though, it seems that isn't a job for me. I love her, probably more than a friend, but it's obvious it's not me she needs. I hope at least one of you understand what I'm saying."

The silence caused Kisaki to sigh, "Nevermind."

Kyoya cleared his throat, "So, let me confirm a few things. 1) You traveled to Japan in hopes to find her, by only the rumor that a girl with an obsession with her hood has transferred here."

He nodded, "I.. Was desperate."

Kyoya only continued, "2) The hoodie is from Ayana, correct?"

Kisaki nodded again, "Yeah, she made mine too."

The silence was thick again until they heard heavy footsteps were making their way downstairs. They all looked up to see Aria and Haruhi going into the kitchen, ignoring the boys presence. Kisaki cleared his throat, "So, since I'm bored, I invite you all to stay the night. Aria's opinion is overrated," a muffled 'fuck you' came from the kitchen door, "So go ahead and claim bedrooms upstairs."

Kisaki glanced at his vibrating pocket, sighing with a smile. "I'll be back later, I have some business to handle."

The two blondes exclaimed in excitement while the carrot top twins made a beeline for the guest room clostest to Aria's. Kyoya sat, deep in thought, and Mori watched as Kisaki left through the front door. Little did they know, the morning to come wasn't going to be good for anyone. Especially the broken green haired girl.

————————————————
Yuki: HAPPY (*cough*LATE*cough) NEW YEAR!!

Yuki: EDITED sorry if it didn't save correctly, just republishing it