6. What Even?

It was an early morning on Thursday, the host club waiting for their newest member to arrive as well as the blonde little boy and his cousin.

The only reason Kyoya didn't sleep in like the girl and blonde boy is because his own blonde idiot woke him up by blowing up his phone.

"Kyoya? Why isn't Aria-chan here yet?"

"Maybe because she was lucky enough to actually get some sleep without a certain idiot waking her up."

The Souh nodded then tilted his head, "Who's the idiot?"

Kyoya refrained from facepalming and mauling his best friend. Sometimes he just wanted to wrap his long ivory fingers around his-

"I'm here losers." The familiar feminine voice resounded in the meeting room which was actually a part of their hosting room just with everything moved and a long table in the middle.

"Aria-chan!" The two twins held tightly onto her sides as if it was the only way of their survival. Then, of course, Tamaki appeared and hit them with a bat. Telling them that 'sexually harassing' young women isn't proper for a host.

"Neither is violence but hey, a bat just appeared out of thin air so fuck logic." She said sarcastically.

Then the doors opened once more and Honey was on his cousin's shoulders. While he rubbed his eyes, he yawned cutely. Even Aria had to admit it was adorable.

"Sorry I'm late, I slept in." Honey said.

"So did I, it's cool senpai." She replied, causing Haruhi to sweat drop.

"Both of you are thirty minutes late, I could've done my laundry!" She said, exhausted of the hosts behavior already. She liked them but even she can't handle them after a certain period of time.

"Sorry Haru-chan." They both said, laughing sheepishly with closed eyes. Aria then opened her eyes and put her hands in her pockets, "So what do I even do here? Just hang? Help? Save the world? Actually being me, I would 'accidentally' destroy it." She mumbled the last part, half kidding half serious.

Everyone looked at her with a sweat drop besides the Ootori who was getting restless.

"You will most likely stay with us during lunch and after club hours."

"So, literally all I'm doing is hanging out with you guys until I feel comfortable getting close to someone again?"

They all nodded slowly, "That sounds lame though. I don't necessarily wanna be seen with guys who constantly flirt. I mean I swear, you guys could probably choose that as an alternative to breathing." And of course the idiot tried to not breath.

"Dumbass." She sighed as he started coughing. "Fuck this, I'm out."

"Aria, please. Give these," Haruhi stopped to try and think of a better word but failed, "Idiots a chance. They're stupid, except a certain someone, but they'll always be here for you."

Aria stopped walking and sighed, "Fuck, for the last time... Fine. Even if I did leave you idiots would continue to bug me anyway."

She walked over to the blonde male in charge, "I have a few things I need to say. 1) If I am napping and someone wakes me up, I'm not responsible for any broken bones. 2) I hate being touched suddenly and roughly. 3) I have a habit of kicking the crap out of people who annoy me. 4) I hate you all." She said and smiled jokingly, "For now anyway."

They all nodded with smiles, "Let's be great friends Aria-chan!" Honey said.

"Oh, and I have a question. Haruhi, what the fuck gender are you?" She asked, squinting at the brunette.

"Female." She said, explaining the whole debt ordeal.

"Sounds like fun." Aria said sarcastically.

"Very." The two laughed and said started walking to class together. The hosts wondering why they were leaving until Kyoya pointed out the time. They all rushed to their classes. Aria and Haruhi seem to click already. Maybe the others will be just as easy... Or not.
------------------------------------------------------
Yuki: Camping sucks. Well, only when you almost drown and die, a swarm of bees attack you, and Pokémon Go sucks where you're at. So... Hope you guys had a better week and a half than me. Until next time...

All: The Host Club will be waiting for you~!