Special Chapter: The Twins Birthday

"Say, Aria..."
"Since we're such good friends..."
"How about we-"

"No."
The girl cut them off, her eyes still on the magazine she was reading.

"Hm, I don't think she knows Kaoru."
"Maybe she's forgotten Hikaru."

"Forgotten what?" She looked at them from the corner of her eyes, they shuddered at her look then regained their composure and smiled slyly.

"Its our birthday!!"

The girl rose an eyebrow, "Happy birthday?"

"You know what this means silly." The younger twin said, a small smile.

"Yeah," his older brother said, mimicking his face.

"We get birthday kisses."

Their small smiles turned into wide grins as they turn their cheeks to the girl.

"So you follow me to my job, bug me until my break started, beg me to give you some of my lunch, then ask for a birthday kiss?" She asked, eyes flashing red in annoyance. Though the two boys ignored it, their smiles not faltering while they nodded.

"It wouldn't be fair, you never gave me birthday kisses. So how about, instead, you go fu-"
BUZZ
BUZZ
BUZZ
BU-

"Aria Taneki, who may I ask is calling?" She asked before setting her magazine down and walking away from the twins whose smiles fell.

They looked at each other then their grins returned with an idea. "What are you two planning?" She asked, her eyebrow raised and arms crossed. They gave her an innocent face and shrugged their shoulders.

"We don't know what you mean."

She growled and looked at her beeping watch before groaning, "I have to finish my volunteer work. You two stay here and don't do anything." She said, the two nodded and she went back in the café, the two boys whispering to each other and giving each other smiles.

After the girls' time is up, she goes back outside to see the sun setting and twins gone. She sighed in relief then started walking down the sidewalk, a tune in her head and a bounce in her step. As she was walking, she heard her phone buzz.

Kaoru-
Aria! Could you please come to our mansion?? It's an emergency!!

She stopped walking and read over the text again before calling Daisuke. "Daisuke, I need a ride." "Say no more." He replied, she sent him the address to where she was going and where she currently was. The limo arrived a minute after and she got in, riding towards the Hitachiin manor.

She arrived and saw Kaoru in the doorway, he was freaking out and waving for her to get out. She jogged up there and breathlessly asked him what's happening.

"Hikaru, he's not coming out of our room. He locked himself in there and won't let me in." He said his eyebrows turned to show his concern.

"So why text me?"

"I think you can get him out."

She eyed him suspiciously before he exasperatedly sighed and dragged her inside, "Come on!" She let him drag her to the room's door.

Before knocking, she looked at Kaoru. "For the love of- just please knock."

She looked at the door and knocked, "Hikaru, it's me. Aria." She heard nothing until a minute passed and saw the door creek open. Hikaru's eye showed and, in a blur, Aria gets pulled into the dark room.

"Whoa!" She exclaimed, not expecting the sudden change of setting.

The next thing that surprised her, were two warm feelings on her cheeks. "Mmf?!" She tried to yell, but her mouth was now covered by a hand.

Another two on her temples, her ears, her upper neck, and more that pretty much covered every inch of her now tomato colored head. When the kisses stopped, she was let go and she turned to see the orange hair of two little demons.

"What the actual hell was that?!"

"We wanted to make it fair, we gave you all your birthday kisses. Now we want ours." They smirked seeing her blushing face written with shock.

"Little devils... Stupid... Of course they..." Was all the two could catch under her breath with a few curses before a pair of soft lips was felt on Hikaru's cheek and another quick kiss on Kaoru's.

"Never again, got that?" She said, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Hmm, but what about our wedding night?"
"Unless you wanna do something more..."
"Intimate."

"You pieces of- I'm going to kill you!" She fumed in embarrassment, chasing the boys around the manor. Though even she had too admit, getting small kisses, even if it was from the twins, felt nice.

______________________________

Yuki: Two updates in one night! Or day whatever. I just decided a cute little scenario about the twins would be nice for a late 'Happy Birthday' to the twins.

Oliver: More like to Aria.

H&K: We got a kiss too!

Haruhi: Because you little jerks tricked her!

H&K: And?

Yuki: Your point?

Haruhi & Oliver: *sighs*

Yuki: Okay, well, I hope you all enjoyed this small chapter. Btw, Aria and the twins are obviously friends here and it is during summer when this happened. Have a good night/day everyone! Until next time...

ALL: The host club will be waiting for you!