11. Almost Dying

As the three rode to the coffee shop, where the twins still didn't know of, Aria was forced to play 20 questions with the two boys.

"Question 11,"
"Ice cream in a bowl or cone?"

"You're really counting the questions?" The two nodded with small smiles, "Okay, I would have to say cone."

"My turn, who do you think is gonna fall for Haruhi first?"

"Tamaki." They answered immediately, causing her to laugh.

"Okay question-"

"We're here Miss."

She looked out the window to see the coffee shop while raising her hood back up, "Thank you Kazema-san." She said as she got out, the twins following suit.

"So, this is the place?"

Aria nodded, ignoring the stares and hushed whispers about 'the rich folk'. They entered the building and looked around, though Aria was trying to find a table and the twins were fixed on the busy environment. The people behind the counter were flashing from one machine to the next, the people in line laughing or talking with others, the people at tables had a computer and looked ready to murder someone. Hell, when one guys' name was called he literally rushed to the girl holding coffee like it was his life force.

"I never realized how a commoners life was." Kaoru nodded at his brother in agreement.

"Welcome to Caffeine Café!" A lady behind the counter looked from around the desk to see the new customers.

"Aria!"

She said, a smile forming on both of the girls mouths. The cashier lady called back something to the crew and they all gave a quick cheer.

Aria looked at the line and grabbed Hikarus' shoulder, "Hey, sit somewhere empty for a minute. I gotta do something."

They nodded and watched as she went over to the desk, grabbed it, and swung over before putting an apron on and taking her jacket off. Her green hair in a ponytail.

"For fucks sake where were you an hour ago?" An older man laughed.

"I've stayed here since eight in the morning, I'm needing coffee to make coffee."

Aria spoke up, "Never fear, Aria is here!" She half-yelled. Causing everyone behind the counter to cheer once more.

She was a green blur as she helped make coffee and took the orders. A frappé here, espresso there, some american white girl drink, though Aria definitely spread everything up. Calling names like a gun firing a bullet.

"Wow..." The younger twin exhaled, watching the girl giving coffees and smiles.

"Is this how commoners live?" Hikaru asked, locking eyes with his brother then back at the girl.

'She's pretty with her hair up.'

The two thought, keeping their gaze on the green haired girl until the line was shorter and she waved the two over.

"Let me get your drinks."

-&-

"So do you work here?" Hikaru asked in the awkward silence, each of the teens sitting in a triangle formation at a round small table.

"Not really, I volunteer during the summers though." She said, sipping her sweetened coffee and nibbling her donut.

"Cool." The two said, unable to find any form of non-awkward conversation topics.