My little princess (a one direction fan fic)

An empty room, and an empty girl

Sitting silently on the floor

Her sleeve rolled up, exposing skin

She drags the blade and pressed in

The pain it brings can not compare

To the joy she knows will soon be there

It's worth the scars that never heal

For just a moment, not to feel.

I read that over and over again. No one knew how much a stupid caption could affect a person, who has lived their entire life doing what it expresses.No one knew what is inside a cutters head, sometimes the cutter doesn't even know. Not even their closest friends, mother, father, or brother know. Not like anyone cares for them anyways. The girl has lived her whole life with abusive parents, and a brother that left them for a completely better and famous life. Who is this girl you ask? Well this girl is me, and this is my story.

My name is Hadley Charlotte Lauren Tomlinson. No one calls me Hadley Charlotte even though it is my name. They all call me Hadley. I am 11 years old, born on August 30, in Doncaster UK. I was born to Tracey and Chad Tomlinson. When I was born, my parents were not at a good time in marriage, and fought a lot. My father was almost always drunk, and my mum was always away for work. My father thought I was the reason they were fighting so he abused me. He forced my mum to so the same. She hated hurting me, but we couldnt leave him. We consists of me, my mum, and my brother. My brother is Louis Tomlinson. The marks my parents left on me caused my brother to be scared and ashamed of me, he wouldn't look me or talk to me though our childhood. It was like i never existed. Then he left fr the x-factor. My parents hurt me more because he wasn't there. Now i am 12. I am living with him, and the rest of the boys. You would say my life is perfect, but from experience i learned that everything perfect has to go away. Even though the scars from my parents are gone, doesn't mean there are not any from me. 

I am retyping this whole story tonight because i accidentally deleted it! please help me get this story back up to 9,000 reads. it would mean a lot to me. I love you all so much.

XOX Morgan