Chapter 6

Everyday just feels like groundhog day; it's exactly the same every single day, same people, same hate, same everything! I actually thought that things were going to get better after everyone forgot about the accident but no everyone loves to hate me, well at least thats how it feels.

I turn on my phone and click on facebook, as I scroll through my feed I notice a reoccuring theme;everyone is posting about a party, Alexa's party, which I wasn't invited to! :( At least no-one I actually care about is going right? Wrong :'( Keeley posted about the party and liked all the pictures of any mention of the word party. How could she post about it knowing I had no invitation?! I mean I know we fell out and everything but still being friends with my greatest enemy is crossing the line surely! But oh no it wasn't just Keeley posting about the party but my own boyfriend too! I immediately pushed the home button with powerful force and fumbled rapidly to find the call button. I typed in Trystan's number from memory, hey don't judge me! It took quite a while before he actually picked up the phone which annoyed me ever so slightly.
"Hey what's up?" He said sounding completely oblivious to the beast he had just angered inside of me.
"What's up? What's up?" I repeated.
"The sky is up Trystan, that's 'what's up'!" I said sarcastically.
"Mardy much?" He laughed.
"So what's rattled your feathers then?" He inquiered.
"Oh I dunno maybe that you're going to posting about my worst enemys party which I wasn't invited to!" I cascaded.
"Oh um sorry we've been friends for a while and she asked me so I was like yeah" he said with a hint of anxiety but mostly casually.
"And you didn't even ask her to invite me?" I said trying to sound hurt enough to make him feel guilty.
"Well, I didn't think you would want to come, I mean she's your enemy and all" he said as I heard him scratch the back of his neck.
"Can't I just come as your plus one?" I asked.
"Uh the thing is I already promised Cameron he could come with me and I can't let him down, you know bro code and all" he said nervously
"Oh great so this 'bro code' is more important than our relationship?! Well that shows me! And to think I actually thought you would think of me before anyone else, ha what an idiot I am!" I barked as I hung up the phone.

Now my mood was as grim and dull as ever.

***
"Can you look where you are going in future?!" I snapped turning around to see the idiot who had nearly knocked me over.
"Sorry, I've just started here and have no idea where I'm going" the stranger said.
Ok so I couldn't help myself; he was so goodlooking and I would have shunned myself if I knew what I was about to do, I let out an exasperated gasp, "Woah!". Why oh why do I have to be so awkward?!
"I'm Noah" he said in the most dreamist voice I had ever heard. Cough *trystan who?! ;)* cough.
"Do you know where Room 23 is? The teacher is Mr Murray, I have maths" he said.
"Yeah you're in my class I'll walk with you" I said in a daze.
"Thank you so much" he said with a highlight of very deep meaning.

______________________________________
Posting today in memory of my nana who died a year ago today R.I.P nana 😳❤ I love you ❤ 23/12/15
______________________________________