CHAPTER 2

Oh sh*t! This place is massive! This is my college now?! What if I get lost?!? What if I get lost and no one helps me? What if I can't find any of my lessons and no one will help me?!? "Are you ready to go sweetheart " says my mum interrupting my train of thought.  "Um, yeh just a bit nervous" I say truthfully. "Oh honey you will be fine" says mum. "Now go get 'em"
I guess this is the part where I get out of the car and be brave and go start something new but honestly I am sh*tting myself!

I get out the car and walk to the door someone pushes past me and then leaves it to shut in my face. " Do you mind you idiot" I scoff.
"Not really" he says arrogantly walking away.
Do some people care about anything?!? He could of at least have held the door! This better not wreck my day!

I see the sign up register and walk over. I so wish Keeley was here and Jordan, Cameron, Finn and Trystan. Even Charity and Mona. Then I realise that I don't have any friends here. At all. I don't know anyone. Interrupting me again someone rings me. I find my phone in the bottom of my bag and flip it open to see who's ringing. It's Keeley!
" Hey jadey how's first day going?"
"Not great"
"Why, what's up?"
"Well some idiot  slammed the door in my face and now I'm waiting in a massive queue by myself and if I do not make it to the front in 5 minutes I swear Keeley  I am going to scratch someone's eyes out"
"Haha oh jade calm down I'm sure it's not that bad it's only a line"
"Yeah well I'm still on my own anyway so how's your college" I say changing the subject.
"It's amazing! There's so many many people and they're being so nice to me. But this one guy tried to hit on me but I brushed him off and gave him the death stare"
"Haha that's sure to frighten him off"
"Jade"
"Keeley"
"Guess what"
"You know I'm no good at guessing"
"Just guess"
"Charity's pregnant?"
" Ughhh Jade why do you always ask that? And no. Well I don't know ask Cameron"
"I Have to keep up my tradition"
"I can see the grin on your face through this phone!"
"Oh just tell me"
"I'm a popular"
"Since when?!?"
"Well I met this girl called Debbie and she's the queen bee here and we instantly started talking"
Surely Keeley won't replace me right? "Oh cool, say hi from me"
"Will do"
I realise it's my turn to be registered I quickly say " bye keels got to go"
"Bye!!" I hear her squeal.

The woman is looking at me over the top of her glasses. I walk up and she says "Name".
___________________________
Hey so I'm writing as if I'm the character Jade.
So yeah I wrote this at like 8:00 in the morning because i felt like I wanted to add another chapter. There will be some college drama in the next chapter.
___________________________
Mia