"I don't want to do that." Nari heard Youngbin say.

"It's just an easy thing to do. I'll do everything for you right after." Mina said as her voice was slowly fading.

Nari peeked through the glass window and saw the two were walking away, further inside the library.

She carefully entered the room, keeping herself from making noise. She could hear them whispering. "Why whisper?" She asked in her mind.

"Come on, Youngbin. You haven't had a girlfriend? It's time for you to have one!" Nari heard Mina say.

She saw Mina grabbing Youngbin's left hand and guided it to her chest causing Nari to gasp.

Youngbin heard it causing him to turn his head towards her direction. Mina had that evil smile on her face knowing somebody else was there watching them.

She mislead his hand and brought it to her cheek instead, making him cup her cheek. "I'm pretty. Slim, sexy. Tall. With a fair skin. What else could you ask for?" She asked seductively.

Youngbin pulled his hand and sternly looked at her, "I'll ask for someone who's the total opposite of you! I'll ask for someone who's not flirting and not a fame whore." He knew that was offending but that was the only way to get rid of her.

But he was wrong. It only caused her to like him more. "Interesting. I like bad boys. I really like you." She said before snaking her hand to the back of his neck and pulled him closer.

She kissed Youngbin on the lips. Luckily he was strong enough to push her away. She grabbed on a few hair and pulled it. "I'm not done with you, Youngbin. Until you become mine whether only for a day or longer. I won't give you to anybody even to that little rat."

Before she completely leaves the library, she purposely stopped right in front of the center table. Making sure her voice was loud enough for the person under the table to hear her whoever it was, she said "Thanks for that Youngbin. I enjoyed that steamy kiss." Emphasizing on what they did not actually do.

Nari bit on her lower lip as she tried to stop it from trembling. Her eyes suddenly became watery. She, herself, didn't know what was happening.

"Nari? Nari!" Youngbin uttered after finding out Nari was sitting on the cold floor.

He pulled her up and made her sit on the closest chair. "Are you alright?" He asked after kneeling in front of her. He checked her whole body in case she was again injured or something.

"You need something from the library? I can look on it for you. You can just stay here." Youngbin said keeping his voice soft.

"S-she's scary."

Youngbin tucked the strands of hair freely covering her face behind her ears. Cupping her cheeks with his warm hands, he made her look at him. "Who? Her? You mean Mina?"

Nari slowly nodded after she sighed.

"Don't be." Youngbin said as he ruffled her hair on top of her head. "She's difficult to deal with but there's surely an end to this."

"When? When she has already gotten what she needs from you?"

His eyes widened remembering what happened earlier. "Did you see what she did?"

"Making you hold her chest?"

His eyes became even wider because of what he heard. "W-what?" He asked loudly and scoffed.

"I saw her leading your hand to her chest." She said as she fixed her eyes on the floor.

"She actually did that but I pulled my hand away. She... did something else."

Nari suddenly stood up from the seat surprising Youngbin. "What else did she make you do?"

Youngbin huffed after seeing her reaction. "Why is she affected?" He asked in his mind.

"She... kissed me. That's all." He said softly.

"She just... Huh?" She shouted again. Her face was frowning. Her jaw was slightly clenching.

"Chill, Nari. It was a mere second. I didn't like it. I don't like her, that's why."

"Still! That was -"

"That's enough, Nari." He said as he pat the top of the lady's head. "Don't get so worked up."

"Why are you here anyway?" He asked.

"Ah... that..." she uttered as her eyes blinked several times before continuing, "Nothing. Came here to visit the library."

"Sure. You did. Just to visit the library." Youngbin nodded but a playful smile was pasted on his face.

*****

Hi! Happy Holidays! How was your Christmas? Sorry I didn't update for days. I don't know where this story is heading but yeah, I'm trying 😭😭😭 I don't see any possible ships here... Or you do? Haha! You might guys help me :) Helpppp ><

Thank you for the 5.8K reads and 500+ votes! And for the comments, I love reading them though I don't always reply 😉

- lovingseoul ~