Chapter 8: Tell Me

[Hana's POV]

"I'm sorry that has to happen" Bohyeon said, still hugging me. I was still in shock. Everything they said was stuck in my mind. Am I really friends with them before? How come I don't have any memory of them? I lowered my head and sighed. A pair of cold hands cupped my cheeks, making me look up. "Don't think about it. Just forget about what you saw" he said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes and held both of his hands. "Just sleep, okay?" I nodded and went to bed.

"Goodnight, Hana" after that, I heard the door closed. Not any long, I fell asleep.

[Eunji's POV]

I walked back and forth while waiting for Taehyung and Gab. Kai told me that they'll say something to me, which is important. I heaved a sigh and sat on the sofa. Yes, I'm kind of impatient right now.

Earlier, when we entered Bohyeon's house, we thought we would get Hana back. According to Jungkook, Bohyeon has Hana. But we didn't get her. Bohyeon, he was too smart. I guess he was prepared already. Well, the only way to make Hana remember us is for her to live with us. Just like the old times. She'll remember everything... eventually.

When I heaved a sigh, that's the time Taehyung and Gab arrived. "Sorry for making you wait" Gab said but I shook my head, saying that they don't have to apologize.

"Anyway, what do you want to tell me?" I asked. The two of them sat on the separated sofa. Taehyung took a deep sigh and clicked his tongue.

"We almost got her" he said, making me look at him. "But Bohyeon came and took her" he clenched his fist as Gab pat his shoulder, calming him down.

"As expected. Bohyeon won't just give her away. We have to make another plan" I said as I crossed my arms. The room fell silent. Probably they were thinking of a plan too. It didn't take long when Jungkook suddenly entered the house. I was gonna ask him why did he come here but he spoke first. "I know how to bring Hana back" he said, out of the blues. It got me curious too. Call me desperate but I really want to bring Hana back. I want the old times back.

"How?" Gab asked, raising a brow. Jungkook heaved a sigh, he looked like he was hesitating whether he should say it or not. But he has no choice, he already told us that he knows how to bring her back. He opened his mouth and was about to speak, but Suho suddenly appeared. "Eunji, may I talk to you for a while?" Suho said as I nodded. I faced the three and told them that I'll be back.

[Jungkook's POV]

I heaved a sigh. I thought I can just say it directly, but I might ruin everything... again. Everything that happened, it's my fault. If only I didn't like her, this wouldn't have happened to her. I remember when my father knew who I liked, he told his servants to find her. I was worried of course, but I didn't know they would hurt her like that. The only reason why I told Jin to go to her house before and tell her that I was gone is because I thought that was the only thing that can make me stop thinking about her. But I never expected to see her again.

"Jungkook, about what you said, what do you mean?" Taehyung asked as his face shows confusion. I took a deep sigh and looked at them.

"Remember my vampire powers?" I asked and they nodded. Gab widen his eyes as he gasped. "Don't tell me..." he said in a low tone, almost like a whisper.

I nodded. "I know what will happen if we don't get Hana back. It'll be... a chaos"

=====

Sorry for not updating anymore. My mind was occupied because of school and I couldn't think of a great plot twist. Well, I can't say that I'm officially back because I don't even know when will I update again.

But thank you for being patient! I really appreciate it.

My author-senses just came back so I just had to update this chapter. I hope you liked it! I'm sorry if it's short too.