Chapter 4: Lee Hana

[Sehun's POV]

"I want this" I pointed at the chocolate doughnut. Luhan nodded and told the lady. "Sehun, just wait for me outside. I'll still be looking for something I like" he said as I nodded and left the store.

I just stood there infront of the store, glancing at every people passing by. I was about to get my phone from pocket but someone caught my eyes. It was a lady, she's very familiar to me. Lee Hana. She's smiling while tapping on her phone. It looked like she was chatting with someone. I was gonna call her but Luhan suddenly came, giving me a box "Let's go" he was gonna walk away but I held his arm.

I pointed at the lady and asked him "Doesn't she look familiar to you?". He stared at her for a minute and he gasp in shock. "Isnt that Hana?" he asked and I nodded. "So what Eunji told us was real? She is alive?" he asked again and I nodded too.

A guy suddenly went towards her. Wait... isnt that Bohyeon? They walked away, their hands were together. Luhan and I just stood there dumbfounded. "T-They're dating?" I asked but what I only get was a shrug.

We both walked back home. It was a quiet walk since Luhan was thinking something very deep. "Bohyeon is up to something and I know its not good" I heard him said. I just nodded because I didnt know what to say. "Shouldnt we tell Chanyeol?" he asked but I just shrugged my shoulders. "If we tell him, he'll rage out again"

"You're right" he sighed. He opened the door as we both entered the house. It was quiet but we werent shocked about it, we're used to it. I went to the living room, placing the box on the coffee table. I just stared at the TV when Luhan sat beside me. "You okay?" I nodded, grabbing a pillow and hugged it. "I'll get a drink for us" but before he stood up, the door suddenly opened.

[Hana's POV]

I sat on the sofa while drinking my coffee. Bohyeon is in the bedroom, changing his clothes. I turned the TV on and watched whatever the show is.

There was a sudden knock on the door and it startled me a little. I stood up and was gonna open the door but Bohyeon came and told me that he'll just open it by himself. He even told me to go upstairs in the bedroom. I sighed and just followed what he told me. I did went in the bedroom.

I sat on the bed, staring at the window. The moon is beautiful, well its always beautiful. Everytime I stare at the moon, I always thought of something. Something that happened from the past. Bohyeon told me before to forget about it but I just cant.

I suddenly heard crashing noises from downstairs. My heart beat fasten and I got nervous. What's going on? I stood up and slowly went towards the door. I was gonna turn the door knob when someone said my name.

"Lee Hana"

I turned to see who that person is, it was a guy.

=====

Its been a long time I havent updated. Im very sorry for making you wait. Im very sorry if its short too. I hope you like this chapter, I really thought of it very well.

I really meant to do a cliffhanger.