Chapter 3: The Reason

[Eunji's POV]

Kai, Kyungsoo, Jungkook and I went to the mini library to talk about something. We have to talk about it privately. As Jungkook closed the door, I sat on the chair, facing them. "The reason why I called you with me," I sighed, "We have to talk to Bohyeon"

"Why do we have to?" Kyungsoo asked. I crossed my arms "Its the only way to know what's happening". Jungkook shook his head, disagreeing. "He might not tell us, you know" he said. I nodded my head and stood up. I walked around the mini library, thinking. "He'll tell us" I said.

"How will you make sure he's gonna tell us?" Kai questioned. I stopped from walking and looked at them. "I'll just do my thing" I said and grinned. "We'll do it tomorrow okay?" they nodded.

"You can leave now" I said as they left the library. I sighed and sat on the chair.

[Hana's POV]

I walked with Bohyeon, hands held together. I looked at his face and saw him smiling. Then something came in my mind. This morning, this girl, how did she know my name? If she knows me, why do I not know her? "Hey babe, you alright?" he suddenly asked as I nodded. "Everything's fine. Just thinking about something" I said, lowering my head. "And what is it in your mind?" he asked as I shook my head. "Just really something" I said and grinned as he nodded.

How does she know me anyway? Have we met before? Well she kinda look familiar but all my memories are blurred. Are we something like related? Hmm... maybe not. Someday, I'll see her again. This is a small world right? Im sure we'll meet again and if we do, I'll talk to her. I want to know how does she know me.

[Bohyeon's POV]

I just stared at her with a blank expression. If she's not gonna tell me whats in her mind, then I'll just have to do it myself. Just staring at her, I know what is it. So she wants to know how that werewolf girl, Eunji, knows her?. I smirked and shook my head. I wont let that happen. I faked a cough so I can get her attention, which really worked. "Wanna get something to eat?" I asked and her mood brightened. She nodded "Sure!". I smiled, works everytime.

We went to a restaurant and we ate at the balcony. Well it should be in a romantic way right? I offered her a sit as she thanked me. I sat at the opposite side. "This place is really beautiful" she said, looking around. I nodded "Indeed, it is" I held her hand as she stared at me, "But your more beautiful". Her cheeks became pinkish as she looked away. "Yah! Stop with the cheesiness" I chuckled lightly.

After the waiter got our orders, he left. "Bohyeon," I looked at her, "I really love you" she murmured but loud enough for me to hear. I smiled "I love you too". But what I said to her is just a lie. I dont really love her. You see, Im just using her. The reason why? Well if she becomes a vampire, she can be the strongest one. Back in the cliff, I was gripping her arm, thats a poison, a poison to forget everything. I need her to forget everything so she can be one us, evil, yet, powerful vampires. She can defeat those annoying werewolves. But if she gets closer with those werewolves, I dont think my plan wont work. Well then...

I just have to keep her away from them.

=====

Long time no update. Sorry for not updating guys. Sorry if this chapter isnt that good.

I got exams tomorrow and I have to sleep but I managed to update just for you guys! I hope you like this chapter. Now I gotta go to sleep because Im so sleepy.