Chapter 5: It's me

[Hana's POV]

"W-Who are you? H-How did you get in here?" I stuttered. He just stared at me coldly, making me more nervous.

"You dont know me?" he asked and I got confused. "You dont know who I am?" he asked again. He slowly moved towards me as I moved back and touched the door. "Im Kai, Hana, your friend" he said but I didnt believe him. I know that I dont have any friends. "I dont have friends" I said, slowly turning the door knob from behind, making sure I didnt make any sound. Just looking at his eyes, I can sense that he is hurt.

When I finally succeeded to open the door, I left my room, running away. I suddenly bumped to Bohyeon. How happy am I to see him. "Bohyeon, wha--"

"There's no time for explanation right now" he carried me bridal style and ran to a secret room in the house. I didnt know that there was a room like this in the house. It was an emergency exit. "Hana, just close your eyes" I nodded and did what he said.

The wind was brushing on my skin, it felt like he was running really fast. Why? Why is he running away from the house all of a sudden? Why were there crashing sounds earlier? Why was there a guy in my room and claims himself that he's my friend? Questions where thrown in my mind. I dont know whats happening right now.

"You can open your eyes now" he said as I opened my eyes. He put me down and I looked around. Trees were surrounding us. "Just stay here okay? No body will harm you here, I promise. No one doesnt know this place, only I do"

"But how?" I asked. "I'll explain it to you next time. Right now isnt the best time. I'll be back" he then left. I was the only one in the forest. It was quiet but Im used to it. I sat on the ground and leaned back on the tree. Hugging my knees, questions from earlier were asked again. Im really confused.

I saw the bush moved, making my heart beat fasten again. Maybe its just a rabbit. I didnt move from where I am. I just stared at the bush, thinking that it might move again. But it did, and this time, a guy appeared. He was staring at the apple with a smile on his face. I stayed quiet because I dont want him to know that Im here. I thought only Bohyeon knows this place?! He suddenly turned his gaze to me and his smile faded. "Hana?" he said and my eyes widen. He walked towards me and sat infront of me. "How are you?" he grinned. "Umm... Im fine. But how do you know me?" I asked. "Jungkook introduced me to you remember? Wow. You dont remember me?" he pointed at himself as I shook my head. "Its Taehyung!" he said, still pointing at himself. "Taehyung?"

"Yes!" he exclaimed and took a bite of his apple. "Want some?" he asked, giving me the apple. I shook my head no. "No, thank you" I grinned and looked around again. It suddenly became quiet, since he wasnt talking anymore.

"Im very sorry" he suddenly said. "What?"

"I said Im very sorry" I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked back as he sighed. "Because of me, your in the hands of Bohyeon. Its all my fault" he lowered his head. Seriously. Im really confused.

"What do you mean?"

"If I didnt leave you that time, you wouldnt be at this state. Hana," he placed both of his hands on my shoulder, "Because of me, you lost your memories"

=====

I seriously forgot the whole story of this so I read it again. I remember that Taehyung left Hana to get something. Thats why he's saying sorry.

Im so sorry if this is short, but I still hope you like this chapter.

Cliffhanger again. Huehuehuehue.