1 I had sex with a guy I didn't know was my brother!

Ch 1

He slammed the door of the hotel's room and quickly kissed me fiercely, impatiently.

I kissed him back with the same ardor biting his bottom lip, and pulling his thigh closer to me...

He started to kiss my neck while I moaned with pleasure and wrapping my arms around his neck. He stopped kissing for a second and looked at me in the eyes with a smirk letting me guess his intentions, I couldn't stop myself and kissed him more again... o gosh he was so hot!

He moaned and he pushed me to the bed, resting himself on my lips once more. Our bodies were stocked together and the heat was rushing up. I slid my hands under his shirt feeling his strong muscles and getting more and more excited... my mind was screaming PLEASE MORE!

He pulled off my hands and stretched them up, and now he slid his hands under my dress grasping my breasts harshly. I moaned harder and wrapped my legs around him. I set free my hands and pushed him hard...

Will looked at me confused. I smirked and kneeled on the bed pulling out my dress. He grinned seducible and practically threw himself to me falling to my back again.

My hands instinctively pulled out his shirt showing his 8 packs, he looked really hot with only his jeans and his brown disheveled hair. He kissed my neck, my belly and finally snatching away my under wear, he kissed my nipples with his lips hard on them. It hurt a little, but it was a pain I enjoyed. I looked for the zipper of his jeans and put them out leaving him in his boxers. My hands went back to his face and kissed him on the mouth, and then I passed my fingers trough his hair.

He could not wait more. I took out his boxers and kissed me once more, before he rubbed me. His fingers moved erotically trough my parts and got in and out many times.

"C'mon. Please. Oh... yeah" I was moaning

Finally he took his manhood and introduced it into me.

I gave out a cry of pain and pleasure. I was in a complete orgasm and I could only think about him and the pleasure he was giving to me...

Both of us gulping for air, fell apart and kissed softly once again.

My cell phone vibrated... It was mom! Oh no! did she find out I was...

'Lucy, get off him! He is your brother!'

Wtf?

haha tell me::: was it good?

Comment, vote, become fans!