Roles Explained (Spoiler Warning)

Explanation of roles:

-----SEGA Characters

•Sonic: Main male character, is a detective along with his wife, Amy, who he loves and wants to protect no matter what. He can be stern, but is usually level-headed and calm, especially around Amy.

•Amy: Main female character, is a detective along with her husband, Sonic, who she loves and wants to be next to all the time. It took her awhile to persuade him to allow her to join him, but eventually she did.

•Rouge: The top thief and had an organization what specialized in doing small criminal activity for those who had no time to capture their own victims.

•Eggman: Used to be a dirty-cop, but got caught by Vector and Espio. He then began working on his own evil schemes, but they never turned out great. So, he tried to take the glory for abusing people into submission with a drug.

•Shadow: Rouge's head guard and fighter, he fought for her, but he also did things his own way and fe himself. This was normal of the criminal kind, but Rouge was intrigued by him nonetheless. They also had casual sex.

•Princess Sally: Is suspected of being behind the murders and kidnapping. She thought that Eggman was the culprit after giving him a large amount of money to leave her alone.

•Queen Acorn: Is the queen of Möbius and is Sally's mother. She sent a message to Sonic and Amy. She was in fear that her kingdom would diminish and she would have less people to rule over because they would move away from the crimes. 

•Vector: Vector is the head police man, he is strong and has a lot of common knowledge. He is the brute force needed to take down criminals.

•Espio: Espio is all brains and stealth. He works at a desk half the week, and when needed he'll go out on missions to help his wonderful town.

•Charmy: Charmy is a young boy who wants nothing more than to be a police man when he gets older. He follows Espio and Vector around all day, despite their attempts to keep him away. Usually, they end driving him home at the end of the day.

•Big The Cat: Is the cities lovable mayor who calls Sonic and Amy many times to help him locate small missing things. He is laid back and doesn't actually do much expect speak publicly. His secretary actually writes all the papers and manages the city.

Tails: Tails is one of Sonic and Amy's biggest fans, he especially looks up to Sonic. He works as Mayor Big's personal messenger and 'scribe'. Since he's a very smart boy, he usually ends up helping with tax collecting as well.

-----OC's
•Zarrina (turnip456) : is a widow who's fiancé got murdered, which started this whole thing. She his upper-class and had a lot of men that wanted to marry her. She felt uncomfortable and unattracted to them all. She met Vision when he accidentally bumped past her. He got scared and begged her not to scream.

(In this time if a very poor man touched or bumped into a woman then it could be called rape and he would be sent to jail for execution).

•Vision (turnip456) : was Zarrina's fiancé. They fell in love a year before he got kidnapped and killed. The two secretly proposed two weeks before his murder. They met in secret every evening when Zarrina went to her fathers work to "sit and look pretty."

•Zap (Zap_The_Cat ): Princess Sally and Queen Acorn's fearless guard who warns them not to trust the native tribe who she fought with. She hid the fact she was a girl for a year and when the Queen found out she decided to keep her because she was valuable. Zap has promised her life to the Queen and means it more than any other guard. Is later kidnapped and left barely alive. She leads Sonic and Amy to Boss's hideout.

•Aliciana The Cat (XxLuminas_FantasyxX): She is sent to Sonic and Amy to deliver a message with the Queen's orders to come to the palace.

•Boss The Mouse

(@NOVATheHedgehog): Boss is a short mouse with a lot of anger problems, all he wants is to be top-mouse and show everyone that size has nothing to do with power

(@NOVATheHedgehog): Boss is a short mouse with a lot of anger problems, all he wants is to be top-mouse and show everyone that size has nothing to do with power. He gets put to death for his crimes of abusing, tormenting, and drugging others into submission.

•Terf Red (turnip456): Terf is Boss's second in command, he ends up going insane over greed and envy for Blade who he always fought to be better than. He fought with vigor and true intent to kill whatever he came across.

•Blade (MarbleBlade) : Boss' first hand (wo)man and a skilled fighter who doesn't give up. Fought violently and loyally beside Boss throughout many battles. Blade was Boss' closest thing to a friend. She however, refused to be attached to people, which lead her to abandoning him.

•NOVA, aka Blue River (@NOVATheHedgehog14) : Is a woman who refused to be given away by her father to a man she didn't know. She ran away and joined a native forest tribe where she met Lucas The Wolf, aka Fierce Tooth by his tribe home.

•Lucas, aka Fierce Tooth (@NOVATheHedgehog14) : is the best hunter in his tribe and works hard to feed his people. While hunting he found NOVA and soon he and her started speaking. He kept her hidden from his people for a month before showing her to them. Sonic and Amy go to the tribe to ask for special help in tracking a killer who kidnaps anyone from native to high class. They send Lucas to help them.