Chapter 7 (The Wrath of the Ice)

Start from the beginning

Rom: "Please don't push yourself, you look really pale..."

Blanc: "I told you I'm fine..."

Blanc gave Rom's head a soft pat to calm her down... after taking some pain relievers she headed to her office... on the way she saw Weiz and his brothers having a conversation... She wanted to listen in on the conversation but as she got closer...

Blanc: "Ugh!"

The dream from last night rises to her head, she placed her hand on a nearby pillar and steadied herself... it seems like the medicine hadn't taken its effect just yet... she decided that she would go to her room instead, in this current state she is in no condition to work... She would rest in her room with her book in hand... if possible she would like to sleep without dreaming next time... Blanc takes her leave.

Meanwhile...

Schwarz: "Look Weiz, you can't face that monster alone."

Weiz: "How many times do I have to say it! This is my land, and the problems in here are mine to solve, you've got nothing to do with."

Schwarz: "Of course we do, you do know that if the candidates, especially Nepgear gets captured then-"

Weiz: "Then you go protect her, and I'll protect my own."

Neptunio: "Weiz, trust me, you can't keep doing this or you'll regret it again..."

Weiz: "I am doing this so I'll NEVER REGRET again!"

Schwarz: "Dying alone is regrettable enough."

Weiz: "Fine! If you want to help, then stay here and protect the CPUs, I'll stand by my word and face the trigger alone. Now you two just keep your mouth shut and leave me alone!"

Neptunio: "Weiz please..."

Weiz: "No brother... This land is mine and what's mine is to me... I will be held responsible for everything in this land, you just stay out of it."

With those words Weiz stormed off and never looked back... unbeknownst to him there was someone listening in on them...

Neptunio: "Hm?"

Schwarz: "Hah... while you two didn't clash this time... it's really tiring trying to convince him to let us help..."

Neptunio: "..."

Schwarz: "...Neptunio...?"

Neptunio found a long strand of brown hair near the doorway...

Neptunio: "...Hey Schwarz..."

Schwarz: "What...?"

Neptunio: "How about we train the CPUs."

Schwarz: "What? Why all of a sudden."

Neptunio: "I just thought that... we won't be able to protect them always...we may know what's going to happen due to the visions... but..."

Schwarz: "Right... We still haven't captured the Cracker, and with him on the loose the CPU's lives... The entire world will still be in dange..."

Neptunio: "...Yeah... I know we stopped the previous Deity of Sin... but if we fail to capture the Cracker by the time the last trigger occurs then..."

Schwarz: "yeah... I know..."

Neptunio: "So it's decided, we have to train them now..."

Schwarz: "Sounds like plan, though I kind of have a head start in training Uni and Noire..."

Neptunio: "Really?"

Schwarz: "But I wouldn't be worried about you Neptune and Nepgear are actually fast learners, they'll catch in no time..."