HE CALLED FRANCESCA over.

So obviously Leon came over as well.

And Marco and Camila chose today to visit their best friend. Of all the days they could've chosen. They chose today. I hear Francesca knocking but my coughing muffles the sound.

Oh well.

Guess she can't see the epitome of yuck today. What a shame.

"Violetta open this goddamn door!" Francesca yells.

Shit. Francesca hardly ever yells. Well done Violetta, you upset her! Aren't you just the greatest friend today! You made your best friend angry, the bubbly person who would laugh if you spat in her face. And you made her shout.

That's it. You're done for.

Tell my parents I love them!

I reluctantly go to the door and Francesca rushes in carrying a packet from the pharmacy. Oh great! She's going to medicate me heavily! Francesca is going to drug me! Should I tell Diego? Would Diego save me?

"Don't drug me," I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"I hate you when you're sick," Francesca says and I stick my tongue out.

"I hate you too!" I reply and she rolls her eyes again.

Has she always done that so much? Violetta you should pay attention to things more!

"Ah, so it's not only me she hates," Camila smirks.

"Don't smirk," I blurt out and she laughs.

"Oh please, nothing can wipe the smirk off my face," Camila's smirk widens.

What if I slap you huh Camila? What about then?

I thought about slapping her for a little before I remembered that she helped me yesterday. Okay, I'll let you off the hook today Camila...

Francesca opens my curtains and I shield my eyes. She grabs some gloves out of her white packet and starts picking up all my dirty tissues. Better her than me. Those were filled me with my germs. Oh no! What if I make Francesca sick? Nah, serves her right for drugging me!

She dumps it into the bin and leaves it outside my room. She then takes out a thermometer and gives me a look that instantly makes me open my mouth. Francesca could be such a mother when she wanted to which was good because she wanted to become a paediatrician. Maybe she'd make me some chicken soup! Mm, I like chicken. And soup. If there isn't too much vegetables of course.

"Okay, 37.7 is not too bad, but I still think you should have a cold bath," Francesca tells me. She reaches into her packet when she finds something but she doesn't pull it out. . She bites her lip and looks at me again.

"You're vomiting?–" I nod, "–backache?–" I nod, "–tired?–" I nod, "–nausea?–" I nod, "–vomiting?–" she repeats, and I nod again.

I mean all those things were kind of obvious. I'm fucking sick. Isn't it a given that I'd be experiencing those things? Maybe Francesca is sick as well!

"Are you pregnant?" Francesca blurts out.

God no! Oh wait, did I not say that aloud? I'm about to speak but somebody speaks before me. Rude!

"You're pregnant?" Camila asks louder.

"Vilu's pregnant?" Leon gapes.

Oh please shut up! Let me speak! Ugh!

"Diego knocked you up?" Marco chokes.

"I what?" Diego asks incredulously.

"For the love of god I'm not pregnant! Just because I'm throwing up does not mean I've got a baby growing inside of me!" I yell and Diego nods vigorously.