First Time For Everything

So much has happened to me in the last three years that I have learned not to be too surprised.
But when someone throws me in the back of their car, people I have never met before? Ya, well that's a first.

The first thing I notice when inside is the lady.

She has such a presence that all she did was look back at me and I was terrified. Her beady eyes were, well, beady.

The man who had pulled me out of Kaleb's car was still gripping my arm.

He violently pulled my arms behind me and I winced. He pulled out a bunch of rope from God knows where and began to wrap my arms.

Up to this point I had been pretty out of it. So much had happened that I hadn't had the time to really think. But now that I had a sec, I realized the danger I was really in.

Before he could finish tying the knot I ripped my hand out, catching him off guard, threw the door open, and rolled out.

Thinking back on this moment, I probably should not have jumped out of a corvette driving 85 down the highway. But hey, who is anyone to judge that choice.

As soon as I jumped I realized it probably wasn't my best choice, also considering I hadn't ever done it before. 

I rolled, tucking my head under my body so I could do it successfully. That part wasn't that bad. The bad part was when I came back up and hit the ground.

I fell on my back and hit my head on the concrete road. Hard. I looked up rubbing my head, but swiftly fell over, my vision getting really cloudy. I laid there desperately trying to get up, but all I see is that darn red corvette making a U turn and speeding back in my direction.

I used all my strength to roll to the side of the road, into the grass, and tried to hid in the ditch.

The car slowed down and the window rolled down.

I held my breath as the woman called out the window with a voice more frightening than her look.

"Melody! Come on we don't have time for your shit"

The use of my real name stopped my breathing all together. Who were these people and how do they know me and Kaleb?

Kaleb.

Where was he? Was he okay? Was he looking for me? He said he would find me. Would he?

My eyes droop and I press myself farther into the ground.

The woman's calls were now distant from my brain as I drifted off into what I hoped was sleep.

My head throbbed and my eyes closed and everything stopped. 

_______________________
Hey guys! Hope y'all are enjoying!! Make sure to COMMENT and VOTE! It means the world to us! ~p