Season 1 chapter 14

GD POV

After Elizabeth woke up, Seungri rushed to see the doc in his office so we all followed him except hyung who stayed up with Elizabeth.

Since everyone was running and I was walking, I was the last one to leave the room. Just when I was about to close the door, Elizabeth brought up a topic which shocked me at first. Why is she telling hyung this??

I silently stood there and listened to everything that Elizabeth was saying.

- " it started 1 year ago when I was still living here. I was very much into enjoying youth till the fullest and so on. One day during my stay at a hotel, I met Song Mino, the boy who kidnapped GD and I. Very soon, we became close friends and kept in contact until he asked me out and I accepted so naturally we dated for about 5-6 months. But then came a day...where he...."

- "he what Elizabeth??" Hyung asked

- 'One night when we were at a club he drugged me and raped me in my unconsciousness and weeks later, I've found out that....I was pregnant! Of course I aborted the child later and I also put Mino to jail but seems like he came back for me and was searching for his child.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth before. I was scared that you would have rejected me..."

Hyung was speechless so was I. And I was judging her earlier...

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard sobbings. Shit she was crying..

Then I heard Hyung saying "Don't worry...I forgive you and never would I have hated you so something that wasn't your fault Elizabeth."

Then I heard a kissing sound... NO THEY ARE DATING SERIOUSLY!!!?!?

Still not believing it, I slowly backed away and went to search for the guys, in some other words I was also trying to convince myself that MY BIG BROTHER and MY CRUSH weren't dating...

After searching deeply for them, I finally found them at the cafeteria, buying food. Since I was hungry too, I joined them and bought myself a beef sandwich along with a choco frio. Since we've been here since long, Seungri suggested to buy something for hyung too. Hyung...Elizabeth?!

He bought 2 donuts and 2 hot chocolate for them. Then we went to the Doc's room to signal him the wake of Elizabeth.

After taking his apparatus and asking two nurses to follow him, we all along with the nurses and doctor to Elizabeth's room.

Just when Taeyang opened the door, we all were shock to see Hyung kissing the hand of Elizabeth. Immediately when they heard us, hyung stopped on his track and pulled away from her and stepped back.

The doctor then asked hyung whether he was her boyfriend. Hyung signed before nodding and said 'I'm her fiancé"

Everyone was shocked. My doubts were Right!!

The doctor examined afterwards, Elizabeth while the nurses asked us all except Hyung to get out.

Once out, we were all silent. Not because we didn't had any thing to talk about but because of hyung's last words.

After some minutes, the doc and the nurses left and we entered in to see Elizabeth seated on bed, hands intertwined with hyung who was seated on the chair beside her.

- "Now mind to explain everything between the two of you?" Daesung asked

- "yeah tell us what were you guys hiding from us?" Taeyang asked

- "Noona is hyung lying??" Seungri spoke hesitantly

- "my doubts were right after all but now what's the point in hiding. Tell us everything" I added

Signing deeply, Elizabeth tried to get out of bed but still clumsy, Hyung helped her to stand up.

- "well where shall we start oppas??" Elizabeth said before starting.