Season 1 Chapter 10

GD POV

What?? What did he say??? Raped??? Elizabeth??? This motherfucker!!

"Who is fucking talking??" I asked irritated

"Hahaha...my my, GD known to be the best out of the best, got kidnapped by me.... So admirable" the fucker said

I gritted my teeth in rage and struggled to break free from my chains but it was in vain.

The fucker laughed loudly, enough for the vicinity to hear it but somehow I could hear footsteps coming closer to us.

Just a few seconds later, Elizabeth hmmed loudly, shaking her hands. Immediately I yelled for the fucker to get away from Elizabeth but I guess I was too late. Suddenly the fucker moaned and said "Your lips are as good as in my memory Elizabeth"

Just then, he removed the mask off my face to reveal my surrounding, it was all dark with only 2 lights above our heads. The room was enough spacious to put other people buy instead it was filled with broken furniture.

I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust to the light. Still painful at the neck, I tried to stretch my neck but it hurt so much that I yelled in pain loudly, making Elizabeth worried.

After a few adjustments, I looked for the fucker to see it was a young boy, around his early 20's in a black outfit with a mask along.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Elizabeth adjusting to the light too. Trust me it's really hard when you discover brightness from the darkness.

The thing that hit me the most was when Elizabeth saw the Fucker, her face changed to a scared and petrified expression. Why??

"Long time no see Elizabeth!" The fucker said in an amazed voice.

Elizabeth's lips whimpered at the sound of his voice which made my insanely angry. Do whatever you want with anyone but never mess with my jagiya

Before Elizabeth could reply, I asked enraged "how do you fucking know her???"

The fucker smirked and sat on a nearby chair. He then looked at me smilingly before introducing himself.

- "to start overall, my name is Song Mino, member of the Gang WINNER. Surely you've heard of it. Anyways now to answer your question, let's say that indirectly Elizabeth is my wife"

My whole world stopped right there. What rubbish is he talking about??? "Explain yourself the fucking mother piece of shit"

He laughed and walked behind Elizabeth where he squeezed her cheeks and said amusingly "This woman right here, is pregnant of my child!"

This time, everyone stopped, even my heart beat was soundless. No no he was lying! Elizabeth would never do this with him...

After struggling for a while, Elizabeth managed to escape his manual grip and told me 'Don't listen to him Jiyong! He's lying!!!"

- "are you sure about my honey? Because that's not what you said and showed to me.."

I was speechless. What was happening right now??

Without realizing, Mino placed his phone in front of my face, showing some pictures. When I fully concentrated on it, it was a pic of Elizabeth and him seated on a couch or something with Elizabeth holding a board saying "Baby on its way" while Mino was holding her by the belly. It...was true!! She is really pregnant of his child. How did I...argg!!!

"Jiyong I swear I'm not!! He's lying!" Elizabeth tried to convince me but it was so not good to best her say that.

"Then where is my child Elizabeth??" Mino asked still smilingly.

In between gritted teeth, Elizabeth said "It died 1 year ago, the day when you broke up with me Mino."

Wait wait now?? Broke up?? Died?? She used to date him? Oh my!

- "After you fucking left me, I was all alone with nothing except your baby in my womb so I was left with no other option than to abort it."

By her words, Mino clinched his
jaw tightly. He threw his chair away, breaking it and immediately squeezed it aggressively and yelled " WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO YOU PIECE OF SHIT???"

"DON'T FUCKING SCOLD HER MINO!!!" I yelled at him just to be punched directly into the face. "GD" Elizabeth yelled for me.

"You have no idea how much worst I can do to her. I can kill her if I want to but since I am good guy, I'm still waiting for the right moment."

With that said, he took out a gun and placed it at my forehead, making Elizabeth yelling to stop.

"Elizabeth, just to make you feel the pain of losing someone deer to you, why not make you experience the feeling?? Your first round of pain, Killing GD!"

Just then he was about to pull the trigger, he stopped on his track and smirked evilly before saying "Nah Killing GD wouldn't be enough painful. I need to think about something else."

Immediately he took out his phone and called someone.

- "Hey bro! Yeah that's me. Aye get the girl's boyfriend now. Round 3 in position.

Then he ended his call. Wait what??? Boyfriend??? She has a boyfriend??? Who is he??? So that's also why she rejected me?? Wait what when did she get one and why didn't she tell me??

I was interrupted in my thoughts by Mino saying

- "Here comes the torture"