Season 1 Chapter 12

GD POV

After Mino left the room, both Elizabeth and I were silent with an unconscious Seungri on the cold floor. I tell you, sometimes this boy tend to play out too much...

Our breathing pattern were each turn flowing. I could say that Elizabeth was scared and traumatized so was I but the thing that bothered me the more, was Elizabeth having a boyfriend and not telling me plus she was even pregnant of Mino's child.

Without much realization, I didn't notice Elizabeth calling/whispering for me.

- "Someone entered in"

With all my consciousness, I focused on the footsteps and the mutterings that sounded familiar but I wouldn't catch on them.

Suddenly my mask was removed to reveal....oh my god...DAESUNG!!!!!!!

HOW DID HE FIND US!!?? At his sight, of course i moved of joy and smiled widely at him. Just then my attention diverted towards Hyung untying Elizabeth....in a hurry with a....worried face!? Wait what?!!

After I was released, I stood up and stretched myself so did Elizabeth while the two rescuers asked us how we were.

Just then, it hit me, how did they find us??

- "Hyung how did you find our location??" I asked hyung who was trying to wake up Maknae along with Elizabeth.

- "the kidnappers forgot to switch Seungri's phone off. So I'm gonna say by GPS" he replied just to be then, knocked by Mino and his crew. Shit....TAEYANG!!! he was being held by 2 boys, deadly hurt with red purple bruises everywhere.

- "Well well well...already planning to leave us BIGBANG! So bad that it ain't going to happen" Mino said with his usual fucking smirk

Immediately at his words, hyung put Elizabeth behind him where... Elizabeth was gripping onto his arms..I'm sure that they're.... No they wouldn't, would they??

- "Seung-hoon kill Sol" Mino ordered to a tall brownish hair boy.

The latter took out his gun and pointed it at Taeyang's heart. Just when he was about to trigger, Elizabeth shouted and pleaded Mino to stop but it was in vain.

All the other boys also took out their guns and pointed them at us all. Fuck, we were trapped. At least that's what I thought.

Suddenly the gun of one of the boys flew in the air and it landed in front of me. It was...Seungri who kicked the gun.. Wow perfect timing partner✌

Immediately I picked up and rushed to Mino where I pointed the gun at his forehead, threatening his crew to release Taeyang else I would kill their Leader.

Slowly, they placed their guns on the floor and knelt down with their hands at the back of their head. My time to shine baby!

I smirked abs walked slowly towards while the others exclude Taeyang, picked a gun each and pointed towards the kneeling boys. Elizabeth was beside Taeyang where she was applying first aid meds on his wounds.

Finally, Daesung found a large and strong rope so with the help of the boys, I tied then up against a large piece of the wooden trunk and immediately called the policemen with the help of hyung's phone.

In the meantime for the arrival of the policemen, Taeyang was already up, still bruised but less painful than before.

We all sat in circle, silence ruling over until we heard the siren of a car.

Thank God, Finally!!