The End of End

This is dedicated to the amazing ProfesserRemusLupin

End's PoV

Kronos' ghost arrived at my feet. "Yes?" I asked impatiently.

He said, "The Commander is not in shape to fight. We should attack tonight while they're all tired."

I nodded my head, "Inform the army."

He scampered off to deliver the message.

Chiron's PoV

I stared off into the distance when I saw an army coming up. I galloped to the conch horn and blew it three times.

Demigods scuttled up with armor and weapons ready. The Chaos' Army strutted out of the infirmary with the wounded commander. He had a bandage around his bare abs but he didn't seem to mind. He wore his cloak and the hood was pulled up.

All the camper gathered behind the army with Omega in the front.

End stood ahead and stared at Omega. He looked amused, "Well would you look at that. Your little commander is wounded."

The campers shifted uneasily, ready to attack. I sighed, the costs of ADHD.

Omega glared at End with such fury that I looked away from the window of the Big House. I knew I should be helping but my leg was wounded and I couldn't stand on just three legs.

I looked back and saw that the fighting had begun. Omega and End were a blur of black and red. The army was a mixture of silver and black. The camper slithered forward like an orange snake.

The monsters were defeated quickly because of the help of the army. All that was left was Omega and End facing each other. End was covered in golden ichor while Omega was sporting a black eye. I heard Omega groan, "Honestly, why is it always me fighting the leader?"

End smirked before snapping his finger and the remaining monsters brought forward the army. They were kicking and squirming in the arms of cyclops'.

Omega stared at them in shock before turning back to End angrily, "Let them go."

He sounded calm but his eyes were stormy and his jaw was set firmly. How I could see this? Centaurs have enhanced sight. ;)

ANYWAY, End spoke, "Reveal your identity or the rest of your army is revealed and killed."

From what I knew about Omega, his fatal flaw was loyalty and I knew what was about to happen. I heard Omega heave a big, dramatic, sigh, "Fine..."

He pulled down his hood and we all gasped.

Annabeth's PoV

You may be wondering how I got out of Gaea's grasp. Well after she died, the campers found me and I told them how Nash took me.

ANYWAY

He was there.

He was more tan and his jawline was AMAZHANG. His beautiful sea green eyes were swirling and I could see the waves in them. His nose was the same stub and he wore a big cheeky grin.

He had gone from a six-pack to an eight and he was taller. His chest was broad and his hair was messier than usual.

Without thinking I charged at him and knocked him off his feet. He landed with an 'oof'.

I immediately started crying and kissing him because well... he is my boyfriend.

The cyclops let go of a small girl. Her hood fell off in the process. I saw her shiny silver eyes and silky black hair tumble out of the hood. She was muscular still, Zoë.

She ran to me. I thought she was going to hug me but instead I received a big fat punch.

I scrambled away, placing my hand on my jaw, where she had struck.

End laughed at me and I felt my face grow hot. Percy got to his feet looking confused, "Guys we're supposed to be fighting End, not each other. Duh."

Me and Zoe glared at him before charging at each other. I kicked at her but she stepped aside. She swung her fist again and I made an attempt to duck but she hit me hard in the forehead. My head knocked back and I cried out, stars whirling in front of my eyes. I heard another cloaked figure land on the floor, running to Zoe.

When he reached us, his hood was off. The scar was still there, running across his eye. His blonde hair shone like the sun but his blue eyes were more electrifying than Jason's when he looked at me. I said, "See Zoe, even Luke's siding with me."

But Luke said, "What? No, I'm trying to show you something."

He pointed at the cyclops' and I saw that the cloaked figures were beginning to be unmasked.

Forge's hood was torn off and everybody stared in shock when they saw the angry face of Beckendorf. Beauty's hood was ripped off, revealing the beautiful Silena. Angel's hood fell off showing the determined face of Bianca. 

Everyone stared in shock, then we heard an angry cry from Percy before he charged at End, both his swords out. End was taken by surprise and fell to the floor and Percy jumped on him. He stared brutally bringing down his swords on End's terrified face. Soon, all that was left of End was a body of ichor that was already disappearing.

Everyone stared in shock as Percy shrugged it off. He stood to his feet and walked to Zoe. She was bleeding at the forehead and there was a bruise on her jaw. He grabbed her hand and rose it in the air with pride, "Thank Chaos for this victory!"

The last of the monsters stumbled away and the campers repeated Percy's praise, "To Chaos!"

SOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the last chapter will be the ending and then there will be an epilogue....

Thank you alllll for reading... and...

Comment.

Vote.

And SMILE!!!!! =)

~Scar