200 Frickin' Chaos Years

Percy's PoV

I ran through the halls of Chaos' mansion chasing Luke. We were supposed to be going to a meeting with Chaos but I had refused to get up, so Luke had forcefully taken my pillow pet. Now I had dragged myself out of bed to chase him. Luke ran into the meeting room and I followed.

Inside I found the rest of the team staring at me.

Here's the team-

Me/Omega
Zoë/Star
Bianca/Angel
Beckendorf/Forge
Luke/Alpha
Silena/Beauty

Anyway, everyone stared at me as I stomped over to Luke and snatched my pillow pet back.

Everyone started laughing and between his laughs, Beckendorf asked, "What are you wearing Perce?"

I answered, "My pajamas."

Zoë smirked, "Have you recently looked at your pajamas?"

I slowly looked down and thought, "Oh no..."

Sure enough I was wearing my unicorn pajamas. I let out a girly squeal and bolted to my room and threw on my assassins outfit. It was black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and black shiny armor placed on top of it. I put my two swords Void and Blaze into the sheaths across my back. I put my two guns in the holders on my belt. On my belt, I also held my knife and grenades. Hidden beneath my pants, I hid my dagger. Across my shoulders, I also held a bow and quiver filled with arrows.

I fastened my black cloak on and pinned it with a silver pin shaped like a wolf. Then I put on my black boots and tried to tame my rats nest I called my hair-it didn't work. Then I walked to the meeting room with my hood down because everyone on the Chaos Planet knew I was-used to be Percy Jackson. (AN: Lol before I edited this, I wrote Percy Hackson.)

Chaos was grinning when I entered the meeting room and my face went tomato red again.

Luke said, "I think we should change Percy's code name to Tomato."

I said, "I think we should change your name to Tartarus, because that's where you came from."

We both laughed since we did this often. Then, I plopped down on my seat, "So.... Why are we here?"

Chaos quickly regained himself, "You're here because you guys, The Chaos Angels, are going to Earth to save Camp Half-Blood from Tartarus, End, and Gaea."

He glanced at me but I was staring at him in shock, "WHAT? I AM NOT GOING BACK TO THAT HELL HOLE!"

Chaos sighed, I am sorry my son but you must. You will go alone to Olympus for a few minutes to inform the gods you will come to Earth with the other Angels tomorrow."

I sighed, "Fine, but don't expect me to like it."

~Time Skip~

I stood in the shadows on Olympus watching the gods blabber on and on about themselves.

Try to guess who said what.

"I'm so hot. I'm hotter than the sun."

"Dummy. You are the sun. Males are so ignorant."

"Blood. Blood. Blood. War."

"Ooh! I like that dress! It's so LIT!"

"Imbeciles..."

"Zeus! I am your wife! You should be massaging my feet."

"I am the ruler of all! I shall not massage my wife's feet."

At that, Hera took off her golden sandal and started smacking Zeus with it while asking, "What did you say?"

I didn't listen to any other gods, instead, I put on my hood and stepped out of the shadows.

This was kinda short but it was a filler.

Read.

Vote.

Comment.

And Smile!

PS: I'll try to make the next chapter longer since this was only 599 words long. Now it's 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610....

~Scar