8

"JUNG HOSEOK!"

A male barges inside Jungkook's restaurant. Hoseok was currently wiping a table with his right hand, hence the other having a cast. His right leg was in a boot cast.

Its been 4 weeks since he got released from the hospital. He spent about 3 weeks there after waking up.

Jimin came out from the kitchen upon hearing a familiar roar out front. Immediately he stood by Hoseok.

"You ungrateful child! I had to pay for your hospital bill, yet you dont have the slightest thought of coming to me, thanking me."

His dad fired. Hoseok has had it. He put up with his parents for way too long. Hoseok didn't care anymore.

"I didn't ask you to pay."

Hoseok replied in the calmest way possible. He clenched his fist behind his back, Jimin notices the sudden aggresive reaction making him reach behind and firmly hold Hoseok's hand. Which resulted in unclenching his now pale fists.

"You littl-!"

He yelled once again.

"Im done being your son. In fact you never considered me as one of yours. It was always Seokjin hyung that you and mother loved! Jin this Jin that, and when hyung didn't want the position of becoming a CEO it took you 3 years to give it to me. Thinking i wasnt worthy enough or capable enough of running it.

I've got nothing against hyung, i really dont. He's the only one I love in this family and the only one that loves me back. He didn't take the position because he actually wanted me to take it. He was there for me, he taught me how to ride a bike to driving a car when i was 16. He did the things a father should've done.

I waited for you throughout my childhood. Hoping you'd come back soon after a project. You rarely came home, and when you did, the house becomes loud. You and mother would constantly fight. I dont get it. What do you both have against me? Why do you hate me so much? Why?"

"We dont h-"

The male growled back but got interrupted.

"BULLSHIT!"

Hoseok growls. Jimin widens his eyes. For the first time in 7 years has he seen Hoseok furious. The first time in 7 years that Jimin realized how vulnerable he really is.

"Please leave, I hate you."

Don't go, please take me back.. Please Dad, just fix this. Please come and hold me.

"Fine, from now on, you are not my son."

And just like that, he stormed off. Hoseok stood in place, he froze. Everything around him was still. The sound, the time, everything was in slow motion. He looked at the back of his father leaving through the front doors. Liquid welled up in his eyes. Tears trickled down his cheeks. Jimin didn't know what to do. He only hugged the crying male. Little did they know, Jungkook was hidden, also crying with Hoseok as he witnessed the argument.

Jungkook found out how imperfect his family were. He'd always thought rich and succesful people would have a great relationship as a family.

Jungkook slowly walks toward the two.

"Hyung..."

The latter rubs Hoseok's back and Jimin untangles himself from the male.

"Ju-Jungk-kook.."

Hoseok smiles at him and more tears flow as his eyes smile along. He quickly wipes them.

"..Did y-you eat?"