21

LEO

I was livid. I don't think I've ever been this pissed in my life. Not even when my car was stolen when I was 18 was I this mad. All I could see was red. We were driving to the airport since it would be faster to fly to Washington then to drive there. I was going to make those bastards regret ever taking my sons.

Once we had all boarded the jet we all talked about a plan of action.

"Did that bastard tell you where they were keeping the boys?" Uncle Ashton asked and I clenched my jaw and looked at Uncle Zach who nodded

"Said they would be in an abandoned warehouse but we had a few men already there to keep an eye on them in case they decide to move somewhere else" he said

"I want them to scatter all over Washington in case they aren't where we were told they'd be" I said and they nodded

"We'll also send Ryder's men to the neighboring cities and states on the look out. We contacted uncle Max and told him what happened he said he'll have his men also be on the look out in New York as well as in London" uncle Milan said

The rest of the fight was done with my uncles and me talking about how we were going to get the boys out of that warehouse unharmed before dealing with the bastards that took them.

We landed two hours later at the Washington airport and from there we made our way to the location of the hide out to get the boys and kill the sons of bitches for taking them from my house while we were all there outside.

"I want you all to spread out and search every inch of this damn place and state until you find my nephews" Uncle Ashton said and they all nodded before going to do what they were told while we talked about what will happen to the bastards who kidnapped them

"I'm going to kill them. They messed with the wrong fucking person" I said and balled my hands at my side and they nodded before we went and searched the hide out as well

~*~*~*~

"Did you fucking think that we wouldn't fucking find you?" I yelled as my uncle's men held the perpetrators by the arms as they bled. We had found these bastards three hours ago after searching the whole damn state. We had searched the hide out and tuned it upside down but we didn't find the boys. We got word from Satan, my uncle's head henchman claiming they had the boys and were taking them to the jet to get checked by Uncle Matt who tagged along in case we were injured in the process of getting them back.

"You're pathetic if you though that you would live this place alive" I said grabbing a knife from the table and the only person I was dealing with glared up at me before his glare turned into fear when he saw the knife

"People like you piss me the fuck off. You think that following orders from two deadbeat people will get you anywhere? You kidnapped the successors of the Ravance group, one of the worlds biggest mafia families ever formed" uncle Adam said as he and the rest of the gang stood back and watched. This wouldn't be my first kill or my last.

I slammed the knife down on his leg making him scream as blood pooled down and I smirked in satisfaction as my family laughed.

"Fuck" he cursed as he threw his head back

"Did you know that your bosses ratted you out? I mean yeah it had taken us a bit to find my kids but in the end we did and it's thanks to them" I said pulling the knife out slowly as to make the injury hurt more and more blood to pool out as the tip of the knife remained inside, I dragged it up his thigh making him whimper and curse as more and more blood left his injured leg.