10

BAILEY

Running into Nathan after 5 years was something I wasn't expecting. It was so sudden that I felt like I was back in time but in the sam wit was a relief to know that I'd always have Leo there to protect me and make things better. Moving in with him was the best decision I've ever had to make because I get to wake up every morning and go to bed every night with my best friend by my side. He makes me feel things I've never felt before, not even when I dated Nathan. I've never felt more alive then I do now and it's because of him, because of Leo.

Who would have thought that I'd find my best friend in the hospital? It's been roughly 2 and a half months since we met but that's okay. We get to grow together along with our relationship. We get to experience the good and the bad at this stage. Yes we've only been together for a few weeks but it feels like we've been together for far longer than we had. Today was an even better day because we get to bring Bennett home after we fill out the paper work claiming Leo as his father.

It was still surreal that he'd want to be Bennett's father but that only makes him a more incredible person. We never did find Bennett's biological parents and it's sad because I wanted him to know who his parents were when he grows up. I had already brought all of my things into the house this morning-I had called in to work telling them that I won't be until next week and they were okay with it stating that they already knew about what was happening and wished me and Leo good luck-so I walked over to our walk in closet to pick out an outfit for the day. Leo called his secretary to tell her that he won't be going to the office today and to cancel all his meetings for the days and to reschedule them for the following week.

"Are you almost ready?" Leo asked as he walked into our room dressed in a white t-shirt under a brown leather jacket with black skinny jeans that were folded at the ankles that showed if his ankle tattoo and white Adidas

"Yeah, I just have to put my shoes on and we can go"I answered walking to the closet and grabbing my shoes.

I looked in the mirror once I was ready. I had in a white shirt with a flower in the middle, dark blue skinny jeans that I rolled at the ankles and white converse with a gray beanie finishing my outfit. Grabbing my phone from the night stand I walked out of the room Witt Leo in tow