Chapter 10

The six brothers and the two girls finally arrived to school. Everyone went on they're separate ways, and so did y/n walking together with Subaru.
"Hey, Subaru-kun? If I'm new, do I still have to do last week's assignment?" Y/n asked looking at him while walking.
"I don't care." Subaru said sternly.
"Wha-? Why are you so grumpy?!" Y/n asked him.
"Shut up. You're pissing me of." He said and picked up his pace leaving y/n behind but she quickly catches up with him.
"Wait Subaru-kun! Why are you going so fast? You seemed the person to not be caring if they are being late."  Subaru was getting pissed of but for some reason he couldn't snap at her. He was just being him.
"Stop asking so many questions. Just come already." He stopped and grabbed her wrists and dragged her harshly, making her stumble and almost fall if the boy didn't have a grip on her. Y/n decided to not say anything and just let him drag her to they're classroom.
Once they were in, Subaru let her wrist and y/n quickly went to massage the red spot where Subaru's hand was. It didn't hurt but there was a feeling to it.
Subaru was already sitting on his spot and y/n followed him and sat down, placing her books and everything she needed for they're first class.
"Hmm..." Y/n sighed while thinking about nothing. She was lost in her thoughts when a male voice interrupted her.
"U-um... Y/n-San!" Y/n looked up confused and saw a boy, probably a little bit younger than her but he was in the same classroom as her and Subaru. He looked flustered and was as red as a tomato. He was holding a colored piece of paper, griping it tightly, forming folks from his fingertips pressing in the paper, almost ripping it.
"Yes?" Y/n said sweetly.
"U-uu-um! Y-you're v-very cute, y-y/n-s-san!" The boy said, playing with his fingers, and looking at her awkward in the eyes. Y/n smiled and replied:
"Thank you, ....?" She looked at him, signaling him to tell her his name.
"It's Akihiko!" He said confidently. Y/n smiled again.
"Nice to meet you, Akihiko-kun." Akihiko starting trembling from her charm. Y/n didn't even try to flirt with him. She was just being herself.
Subaru was watching silently, then he spoke.
"Stop trying to hit on her." Subaru said looking at nothing in particular. Y/n looked confused and so did Akihiko but quickly changed his face expression. He looked sad, almost disappointed, he gripped the paper harder and then said:
"I'm s-sorry y/n-san, I-i have to go now, I hope we can talk more!" He quickly said and waved to her, running to his seat. Y/n waved back while smiling and turned back so her back was not facing Subaru anymore. She looked at Subaru, studying his face. Subaru looked at her and sighed.
"Don't get close with those suckers. That guy's pretty stupid and naive. There are also dickheads who just want to hook up with you." Subaru said to her.
"W-what does that mean? Akihiko was just being nice to me. Didn't he?" She turned her head to look at Akihiko, who was seated far from her. He was reading that piece of paper he was holding, looking disappointed. Y/n wondered why but pushed it aside.
"You'll see." Subaru said that and right after, the teacher came and started her lesson shortly after.