Chapter 6

"I think this was one of the most boring class I ever had. What was she even talking about?" Y/n said, talking to herself instead of talking with Subaru.
"I don't care." Subaru said.
"Oi, big tits, come with me." Ayato came out of nowhere, grabbing her hand and forcing her to come with him. Subaru looked confused but knew that Ayato was like this so he didn't care. He dragged her somewhere y/n didn't know where it was.
"Ayato-kun, where are we? Why are we here?" Y/n asked him, confused.
"Shut up." He said and moved her neck to the side so he could have access to her soft skin. Y/n understood what he was trying to do and tried to break free from his grasp.
"No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!! Not now, Ayato-kun, not now!" She panicked, thinking that someone was going to see them. At some point, she gave up and decided to submit to his desire for blood.
"Alright, drink. But only a little! I don't want anemia!" She said but Ayato smirked.
"You think I'll listen to your orders? I'll drink how much I want, whenever I want, everywhere I want because you are mine and mine along. Your everything belongs to me and no one can touch you without my permission. Understand?" Ayato looked at her dead in the eyes, as if looking into her soul.
"A-ayato, what are you talking about? I thought we were friends." Y/n said, a little bit scare of his sudden... Possessiveness.
"Friends? You think I'm your friend? The only thing that I am for you is your master. I'll make you mine in every possible way." He smirked and licked his lips before biting into her soft skin, piercing it and drinking her blood.
"A-ayato! Please! You're acting weird! What is wrong! It hurts, please stop!" Y/n begged him.
"That's it. That's the face I want. Your face covered in fear, your really getting to me." He said that and then his face darkened.
"Yeah... We're going to be good friends..." He said that before smirking and bitting her again. She felt her eyes closing and losing consciousness. Ayato found her fainted in his arms. He 'tch'-ed and then looked at her face. For some reason he liked looking at her face. She had soft s/c skin and long eyelashes. She was... Beautiful. For the first time he thought of a girl being beautiful. He always looked at the body first not caring that much about the face. He, of course, wouldn't take girls with they're face a mess, not caring about they're face. He then looked down, at her chest.
'Damn, big-tits, I like you.' He thought then smirked to himself, thinking about all the possibilities to tease her about her size and get intimate with her in all kind of situations. He stared at her quite some time before his younger brother interrupted him.
"You really don't have a limit, don't you? It's her first day and you're already getting her in trouble. Especially when Reiji said NOT to." Subaru glared at his older brother, glaring at him.
"Tch, Subaru. Why are you here?" Ayato asked, holding her bridal-style.
"That old man asked me to go bring her back since I told him I knew where she was." Subaru's glare intensified.
"She's asleep. Tell him something, don't bother me." Ayato glared back and made his way out of the door, with y/n in his arms. Subaru went back to class and made up an excuse, the teacher only buying it since he was too lazy to bother with it.