Chapter 5

After all of them arrived, y/n stared in awe at her new school.
"Whoaa! It's so much bigger than my last school! Mine was old and almost destroyed. It looks more like a church than a school. Actually, it is owned by a church and 60 years ago it was a real church, if I'm not wrong!" Y/n said, talking to no one in particular.
"Oi, what are you blabbering about. Let's go. What class are you in?" Ayato said, looking down at her. There was a visible difference in they're heights.
"I don't know, I have to ask Reiji!" Y/n said and skipped to Reiji who looked at her instantly.
"Reiji-san, what class am I? I'm going to be in the same class with at least one of you right?" Y/n asked, and Reiji sighed then spoke.
"Yes, you're in the same class as Subaru. Now follow him. And don't get in any kind of trouble if you don't want to seek punishment." He said that, smirked and pushed his glasses up. When Ayato heard this, his head perked up with an angry face.
"What? You're not in the same class as me? Big tits, how old are you?!" Ayato almost yelled.
"I'm 16 and can I nicely ask of you to stop calling me that name?" Y/n said
"Tch, no." Ayato glared at you.
"Tsk! Let's go already. I don't want that damn bitch lecturing me again about being late. Especially because of you." Subaru said and catches her wrist while dragging her away from Ayato.
"Sorry! Bye Ayato-kun! See you later!" Y/n waved with a smile.
"Tch, idiot." Ayato said to himself and went to his class.
After y/n and Subaru arrived, Subaru sat down in his seat but y/n looked confused.
"Umm, where can I sit?" She looked around to see if there were any free seats.
"I don't know. Just wait for that bitch she'll find you one." Subaru said looking bored.
"Okay but who is sitting near you?" She asked trying not to annoy him since he always looked pissed.
"Someone i don't care about." He said having the same bored expression.
"Don't you even now the person's name? Is he a boy or a girl?" She asked him, again.
"He's a boy and I don't know his name. And why do you care? If you're trying to sit next to me, don't bother. Y/n only smiled with her eyes closed before the teacher came in.
"Alright class, we have a new transfered student. Please come here and tell us a little about yourself". The teacher said and gestured for y/n to come near her. She did as she was told.
"Hello! My name is y/n l/n, nice to meet you! I moved here from my previous town were I went to an art school. I was studying architecture and it's a little weird being here, especially at night. I don't really know what to say. I hope we'll be good friends!" Y/n finished presenting herself and smiled at the class. Subaru heard a few "dirty" whispers from the boys in the back which he glared at them making some of them smirk or back away in fear.
"Disgusting" He muttered under his breath but his seatmate heard him.
"I know she's hot but the boys in the back are really annoying." He said and went back to reading his book.
"Now, where should you sit? Do you have a preference, since you're so sweet." The teacher smiled at her making Subaru cringe by the act the teacher was putting.
"Actually, yes!" Y/n said this and Subaru immediately knew what she was intending to do.
"Where?" The teacher asked.
"Can I sit with Subaru, please? Since we're staying in the same house!" Y/n smiled.
"Lucky faggot." Subaru heard someone from the back and he was giving him death glares.  It was a miracle how he didn't snap at the boy, breaking his neck or something.
"Alright, we'll move Jonathan somewhere else." The teacher said.
"Thank God." Said Jonathan with and emotionless expression and grabbed his things.
"You can go there. Near Sara." His eyes sparkled and the girl smiled sweetly at him. Y/n took her seat near Subaru and smiled at him, making him feel weird and annoyed at the same time.
"We'll have so much fun! Haha!" Y/n said before turning her attention to the teacher who started to teach about who knows what.