New Year's Special Chapter

[I'm sorry again for the A/n but I just wanna wish you a happy new year ;-;]

"3....2....1....-HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!" Y/n yelled, rising her hands in the air and jumping. She ran and hugged Yui then all the others, starting with Shuu, Laito, Reiji was kinda like 'personal space' but she still hugged him, like real quick then went to Kanato who was kinda glad that she hugged him, Subaru was being his tsundere self and just 'tch'-ed, then lastly, Ayato was actually the one to pull her in his chest and hug her tight. She blushed and hugged back, snuggling her face in his chest.
"Happy new year Ayato...." Y/n said and yawned. Ayato loosened his grip around her and looked confused at her.
"What? Don't tell me you're tired." Ayato said and shakes her by her shoulders.
"Just a little bit... But let's play some games, it'll make me feel better." Y/n said and smiled.
"Hmm, I suppose you're right." Ayato said and went to pick some games that they had, they all went to the game room, Shuu leaving shortly after to probably sleep in a quiet place, while the others played different games, until most of them were tired.
Y/n and Yui were the first to lose they're energy and went to bed.
While y/n was about to fall asleep, she felt the mattress behind her sink under a pressure. She turned around and saw Ayato, not in his usual clothing, but in a white simple t-shirt and some comfy pants. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, snuggling his head in her hair and after that, he placed his chin on top of her head. Y/n blushed furiously but didn't say anything, instead, she placed her hand on top of Ayato's hand that was holding her and soon fell asleep and so did Ayato, shortly after...

[I'm really sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to post a special chapter for 2017 and didn't have enough time because I was busy and I just came home and it's 4am here and I'm so tired! Again, I'm sorry but I already started writing Chapter 12 so I'll finish it as soon as possible! Thank you!]