The Land Of Lightning

Kingdom 3: The Land Of Lightning

"My lord we been awaiting your arrival, the king is in the dining room if you'll follow me" one of the knight said as they began to walk to the royal dinning room.

The future king looked around the long hallway as he follow close behind the knight to meet with his childhood friends

"the king is waiting for you inside if you need anything please ask"  with that said the knight left Itachi at the door and went back to his duties.

As Itachi opened the door he found his friend chugging down on some beer and smiled to himself "hm you'll end up dying if you keep drinking like that" Itachi said walking over and takeing a seat along side his friend.

"Itachi!! How long has it been" the king throw up an arm to bring the prince close. "It awhile hasn't it hmm. How that little brother of your, what was his name......"

"Sasuke and he's find" Itachi cut him off removing his arm from around him. He looked over his friend "your drunk" he said as he sat down next to the king

"Well it isn't everyday wife number three dies" the king smiled as he took another sip out him liquor.

"Hmm Number three.... and from what I hear you have wife number four on her way. The princess of the sand, is it not?" Itachi asked taking the bottle from Hidan and taking a sip. "I Don't understand why you feel it right to kill your wife's"

"Hmmm, think of if this way my beloved friend. If they can not produce an heir their useless to me" he said snatching the bottle of out Itachi's hand. "I need an heir, Kings don't last forever Itachi, we all have to die someday. Might as well be prepared" Hidan smiled and he took anther sip. "Now enough talk of woman and heir's, let's get back to the drinks shall we?"

Handing Itachi a cup he poor him some liquor and ordered his servants to bring them more liquor. The two old friends had much catching up to do. And wanted to make up for lost time. Thinking back to the childhood and the horrible things they have done to the servants just to have a good laugh.

A long time had passed before one of the guards can running in "what is it?!!" They both yelled as he entered

"My lords please forgive my intrusion, but we have just received word that the young prince has gone missing. Alongside the king to the land of son's and the king of the land of sky"

"What!!" Itachi stood up anger clear in his voice. "Hidan my friend, I must go. But I'll be back for your wedding" the young king bowed before making his leave.

"I'll hold you to that my dear friend, and best of luck finding your brother!"

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys it's been forever since I put something up, and for that I am sorry. I've been really busy. Just opened up a restaurant so been working 24/7 but I'll find time to write I promise.

This is chapter 3 to kingdom hope you like it. Plz leave a comment down below 👇🏻👇🏻 and vote for my story. 🙂🙂

Thank you all for being patient with me.