Happy Birthday Lazy Ass

🎉🎉🎉🍾🍾Ok everyone 2day is Shika Birthday  🍾🍾🎉🎉🎉 so I'm celebrating it with a Shikatema Special, so it's a lemon the first lemon of this one-shot so far and the first of many 😊😊 so hope you guys like it and Happy ...

🎉🎉🎉🍾🍾Ok everyone 2day is Shika Birthday 🍾🍾🎉🎉🎉 so I'm celebrating it with a Shikatema Special, so it's a lemon the first lemon of this one-shot so far and the first of many 😊😊 so hope you guys like it and Happy Birthday Lazy Ass🍾🍾🎉🎉🎉

-------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice day in the Leaf, kids were out playing ninja and the smell of food covered the streets. the sun was high up in the sky dancing around the village gently kissing the land and the people walking around, it was truly perfect at least for everyone else. Shikamaru was pissed off, Temari and her brothers once again found a way to mess with him on his day off. Walking into the Hokage tower he knock on the door and waited "come in" he heard his Hokage say in amused tune. Walking in he saw Garra and Kankuro standing before the Hokage with a worried look on their faces "please Hokage this isn't a laughing matter" garra said tring to get something from Kakashi's hand making him turn.

(Damn where the hell is that troublesome women don't tell me I'm stuck with only them) Shikamaru though to himself as he looked at the three men in the room.

Shikamaru bowed before the kages "hello Lord kazekage" Garra turned to Shikamaru and sighed in relief "please tell you Hokage that playing with Temari will get him hurt"
(Temari?) Shikamaru question himself "Lord seventh please listen to the kazekage Temari isn't one to be play with, she vicious and cruel and Hokage or not she will get even" Shikamaru look at Kakashi but he didn't move, his chair was turn so he was facing the window and all Shikamaru could see was his shoulder moving in amusement. (What the hell is going on)
"Ahh damn it" Kakashi yelled out and turn his chair with his finger in his mouth "fine here have your sister back she isn't any fun anyways" he placed something really small on the table and it ran to Garra. Shikamaru watch as Garra picked it up and held it with much care. "we came here for help not so you can play with me!!" Shikamaru didn't believe it that small thing was Temari and she was mad. Walking over to Garra Shikamaru kneeled down so he was face to face with her "what the hell are you looking at Nara!!" By the sound of her voice he could tell she was yelling but it sounded like talking instead. "What happen" he asked her. "I don't know we had just finished a mission and we were on our way home when we stop to eat and next thing I know Kankuro almost crushes me" (damn she so cute) Shikamaru extend his hand so Temari could come to him and she did. He watch as she walk from Garra's hands to his tripping over his finger falling face first. She was so small and fragile he wanted to hug her but he was scared he might accidentally crush her. Letting out a sigh he held her up to his face "you look cute" he told her and she begain to blush. "What the hell Nara!!" Getting up and pulling out her fan she began to swing it back and fourth. Shikamaru flinched readying himself for the impact but do to her size it was a small breeze and not the strong gust of wind that could easily kill at this distance. "That was refreshing" he smirked at her making her even more angry "damn this all forget it let go home Garra we'll find a way to fix this ourself" Temari yelled out and her brothers look at her in shock as she jumped on her little fan and went on her way (alone) "damn it Temari someone could step on you!" Kankuro yelled running after his very small sister. Shikamaru stood their amused "leave her Kankuro how is she suppose To opened the door" and at the moment Temari reached the door Naruto came in hitting Kankuro in the face and letting Temari out "AHHHH!!" They all yelled as Naruto closed the door with a dumb look on his face "what's with the face guys" Garra and Shikamaru quickly jumping into action. Garra send out his sand running out the door behind Shikamaru. "Damn it Temari came back!!" they yelled as they ran out the room. Kakashi too ran out the room but head a different direction "get Kankuro up and send him out to look for Temari!!" He yelled running down the hall "huh" was all Naruto said before looking at Kankuro who was still on the ground.