Kingdom

Kingdom 1: Sasuke's Story

"My Lord!" A guard came running into the throne room " what is it!" The king yelled frightening the guard.

"My Lord the prince is missing" he said as he bowed before the king. "What do you mean missing" he asked, his voice filled with anger. "M..My Lord we searched everywhere and the prince is no where to be found" the guard said, his head still lowered to the ground.

"You will gather all your men and find my son NOW!!" The king yelled standing from his throne "Yes My Lord!" The guard said before running out the throne room to gather his men.

-

"Sasuke as you know your brother will rule this kingdom after I have passed. But you are my son and I do not wish to go without leaving you something of your own, so as of today you are engaged to the princess of Cherry Blossom's" the king said to his son.

"What!?" The prince asked with wide eyes "father I do not wish to marry yet I'm still to young" he yelled to his father who had been sitting on his throne looking down at his son.

"Sasuke you are a prince, but what good is a prince with no kingdom?" He said in a strong and deep voice. Sasuke just shook his head 'I do not wish to marry and I won't' he thought to himself, turning he didn't answer his father and walked away. "Your princess will be here in 2weeks time so you better have lost that temper by the time she dose" Sasuke opened and closed the door behind him

Making his way to his chamber Sasuke bump into his childhood friends " Lord Naruto, Lord Shikamaru" he greeted and bowed before then. "Prince Sasuke" Shikamaru said and he too bowed showing his respect for the young prince. "Hey buddy long time no see" Naruto said Throwing an arm around Sasuke neck giving him a big smile.

Sasuke mentally Face palm "Naruto? Sasuke is still a prince, so you should greet him as such" Shikamaru said earning a growl from Sasuke "not for long" he said catching everyone attention. ".....what!?..." the both kings said in unison. "Shut up and just walk with me" Sasuke said making his way to the garden, his friends close behind.

Once at the garden he turned to his friends "I am to marry the princess of Cherry Blossom's" he said looking to the ground.

"The land of Cherry Blossom is really far almost as far as my kingdom......Naruto aren't they your neighboring kingdom?" Shikamaru asked to his blonde friend who was clearly not paying attention "Naruto!" Shikamaru yelled frightening his friend

"what?" He asked with a dumb face expression gaining him a hit on the head "oww what was that for?" He complained rubbing his now injured head

"your not listening you idiot" Sasuke said with a red face do to all the anger he felt. "I'm going to get married and I do not wish to, how can I stop this from happening?" He asked looking over to Shikamaru knowing asking Naruto would just be a waste of time.

"To be honest I have no clue unlike you, Naruto and I didn't need to get married to become kings of our kingdom, we were the first born and the only children our fathers had before dying" Shikamaru explained to his friend.

Sasuke just looked away "that right your father's death is what made you both kings, but me..." he let out a long sigh and he sat down on the green grass below "I'll just have to marry this stranger......"

"You can always go an met her before the wedding" Sasuke looked at Naruto with a rises eyebrow "what?" He said to the blonde watching as he sat down next to him Shikamaru following short after.

"Think about it if you met her she won't be a stranger anymore and you might like her, I've heard good things about the princess. So What about it, me you and Shikamaru can all go to the land of cherry blossoms and met your bride" he said as he stood determination in his eyes.

"What just one minute you idiot, how are we going to get Sasuke out of the land of fire??" Shikamaru asked as he to got up and dust himself off "and what makes you thing I want to go, woman are troublesome and I really don't want to go looking trouble if I don't have to." He turned to walk away but was stoped by Sasuke.

"I know how we can get out but I'm sure my father won't like it" he said smiling which gave Naruto and Shikamaru the creeps 'now we done it ,We're good as dead' the both young kings thought as Sasuke began his escape plan.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys how  to you like it. This is the first part to my kingdom short. This short is a SasSak, NaruHina and Shikatema , I'll be putting up the next part up in a couple of day so leave your comments down below and thank you for reading 😁😁